Quick question on antenatal classes

Gretaa

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
My antenatal class has been booked for next Tuesday from 1pm to 4pm meaning my fiancé won't be able to attend it with me as he's working in the capital and gets home at about 8pm...he doesn't get paid for days off so he can't miss the day really. The question is - will I be the only one on my own in the class? I don't wanna feel embarrassed ;? shall i reschedule or is it too late? Shall i go or not?

I went with my OH a couple of times and by myself to one of the classes. Some had OH, some by themselves and some just brought a friend along for support. :)

Aww you shouldn't feel embrassed, I'm sure since you are in the position that others will be too. One of my classes was just ladies anyway, and in the other classes there was at least one guy missing, but it was no prob and no need for the lady to be embrassed. I say go and don't worry, but if you are really worried and its easy to reschedule for when he can go with you than you might aswell xxx

At mine there were a few people there alone. Do you have a friend you could take instead? X

don't u think it's gonna be too late to reschedule as it's less than in a weeks time?
All of my friends either work or study ... Could take my mum with me but she needs to be in home to let my brother in from school :/ what a pity... And they ask us to bring a doll or a teddy bear :/ i've got none! Grrr

I wouldn't worry about being on your own, we've just had ours & there were a couple of women alone, they didn't seem embarassed or quiet at all, they joined in the group.
I'm sure there will be some single Mum's there who may not have anyone with them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->