Quick Question!

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
Right, if your friend needed to go to the doctors, like ASAP, their Mum refused to accept they were ill so wouldn't take them , & their OH was at work in Wales, would you mind them asking you if you would mind taking them to the doctors? xx

no i wouldn't mind, get the docs hun x

I don't know who to ask though..I hate asking people things..I'll have to ring the docs first thing in the morning though so I need to sort it tonight :( xx

oh sweetie, poor you, i wouldn't mind someone asking me, not at all :hugs: x x

But you would feel bad saying no wouldn't you?

See, that's what I'm scared off. Say I asked one of my best friends to pick me up from work, take me to the doctors, and then take me back to work, I'd be worried that she only said yes because she felt she had to :(

I just feel so poorly xx

i would just speak to her honey, explain how you feel and tell her you wouldn't ask if you wasn't desperate! will your mum not help? x x

No, Mum say's I'm fine, and that I don't need to see a Doctor! I feel so ill, and I don't know what to do! I've seriously never felt so ill! :(

I'm afraid my Mum doesn't have a caring bone in her body really..I got rushed into hospital in Feb with suspected appendicitus, and Mum thought I was trying to get a day off college!

Tomorrow, I have to go to work all day, in a Nursery (would you be happy if someone with Tonsillitis was looking after your LO?) on Mum and Dad's orders, and I've been warned not to say anything to them about feeling ill because if I do I'll get in trouble! xx

I would want to be asked. Like Bexy said, that is what friends are for. Good luck at the doctors tomorrow. I hope he can help. :hugs:

You know what Ill say but Ill say it anyway. Just call your friend, tell her what you have told all us and I am sure if she can do it, she will :hugs:

As for work, I imagine if you are bad as you feel, they will take one look at you and send you home. The last thing a nursery needs is a staff member so poorly that there is a risk of the little ones catching it.

I hope you feel better soon hun, I really do :hugs:

xxx

I used to work in a nursary and it was a disaplianry if you came into work when you were to ill to do your job properly. Tell your parents to do one, if your ill then your ill.

It's one thing after another at the minute, and I'm really struggling! :cry: I just want someone to look after me, as cheesy as that sounds! OH is working away, and my Mum and Dad really don't care! :(

My Nan and my football friend are worried, but my Nan is 85 and I don't like worrying her, and my football friend doesn't drive! My best friend says I need to see a doc, but I daren't ask her! :( xx

I used to work in a nursary and it was a disaplianry if you came into work when you were to ill to do your job properly. Tell your parents to do one, if your ill then your ill.

I don't even work there..I'm there as my college placement, and because it is my Easter holiday they have asked me to go in..I don't think they are short staffed or anything thinking of it..I wanted to say No when they asked as me and my friends had a few things planned, but I can't say no!:cry::cry:

I've really never felt so ill...! My Mum and Dad are nasty people..I won't go into it on here but you don't want to get on the wrong side of them :( xx

If your there as your on a collage placment its worse, if your doing a bit crap cos your ill and they pass it back to colage it could affect your course. Can you phone in sick and hide out at a friends house till u would normally finish your shift

I don't think I could..Mum takes me in, in the morning, and picks me up at night!

There is no way I will make it through the day if I feel like this though :cry: xx

oh sweetie, big big :hugs: must be so hard for you, especially what you've been through of late :hugs: do hope you feel better soon, hopefully the nursery will send you home, you can't be expected to work being that ill, and surely you should be resting up too honey :hugs: x x

But, my parent's say that if I even mention in the nursery that I feel ill then there will be big trouble..And they mean it :cry: Seriously..You don't mess with them!

I cringe every time I swallow! I can't cope anymore! xx

Carly is right hun, you cant go in if your ill. As for your rents i dont know what to say, if they are that bad get out of there asap.

Believe me, I am trying to get out! :cry: Really am!! I just want to run away right now, but I have no where to go! :cry: :cry:

If your that bad you wont need to say they will be able to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->