Quick Question!

I look like a ghost..I didn't even say anything to my friend the other day and she said I looked terrible..I look worse than that now..! :( xx

i agree, they (work) probably will notice honey :hugs: honey i am so sorry your parents are like this, i can't imagine how difficult it must be for you :hugs: x x x

Cant oh help? are you on the list for a council house? Sorry i dont even know how old you are. Can you stay with a friend or your gran?

Cant oh help? are you on the list for a council house? Sorry i dont even know how old you are. Can you stay with a friend or your gran?

good ideas sweetie, staying with a friend could be good, even if its just a break for a night or two :hugs:

I don't really have that many friends like that around here..they are all at Uni, and the ones around here all have full houses :cry: We are looking for somewhere to rent, and we are on the council list, but there is a 2 year waiting list, and we aren't priority at the mo! :cry:

OH is working away this week xx

Your 20, your not a child and if you say your ill then your ill and sorry i dont know your story but im going of your ticker thingy, i personaly would still be off work from that let alone being made to feel scared if you go into work when your ill. Can i come over and give your rents a slap?

Your 20, your not a child and if you say your ill then your ill and sorry i dont know your story but im going of your ticker thingy, i personaly would still be off work from that let alone being made to feel scared if you go into work when your ill. Can i come over and give your rents a slap?

i agree, you should be resting and recovering x x x

Please come over and slap them, PLEASE!! They aren't great! Seriously, when my sister was 18 they told her we were moving house the next day, and she couldn't come with us! :| BANG! I haven't seen her since :cry:

I have serious anxiety issues, and they laugh at me, and tell me to grow up :cry: They bully me, seriously! :cry:

I need time off, I really do, but to get time off I need to go to the doctors, because neither job will let me have time off without a sick note :cry:

Where abouts do you live? Dont let work fob you off, you can have up to 7 days off with out a note from the doctors. After 7 days then you need a sick note. If you cant cope take time off, your only going to make yourself even more ill and work your self into the ground.

I'm in Cheshire!

I rang in sick to my pub job this morning, and my boss went mad! He said I wasn't really ill and it's company policy that after 3 sick days you get a doctors note to return to work (I know that's true because I have seen the signs everywhere at work, and I'm a supervisor) I don't know how it works at the nursery though..!

Legaly its a week hun. And you must have a better temper than me bacause id have told him where to go or would have come in and coughed all over the glasses and the customers. If your ill then your ill, luckaly my boss is lovely when it comes to being ill even if it leaves them in the shit. Go get yourself signed of for a week or 2, give yourself chance to recover physicaly and mentaly.

If I got signed off, my parents would literally kill me :cry: xx

If I got signed off, my parents would literally kill me :cry: xx

No offence hun but if they did kick right off and i dunno kicked you out, you would be more of a priority for housing and by the sounds of it you need to get out of there. People like that need a good kicking in.

I know..I wish I could just get kicked out, but they are as nice as pie to me when anyone else is around, as soon as I get on my own with them, thats when it starts :cry: xx

You need to stand up to them, its the only way they are going to stop treeting you like shit and treet you like an adult and if they dont the worst they can do is kick you out. Your an adult, they cant tell you what to do anymore.

:hugs: hun, you're having a pretty crap time at the minute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->