quick question

ashley1225

Reaction score
So I :sex: Sunday morning. No apparent CM that i can remember atm.
Monday morning rolls around i just take an opk for the heck of it coz i had a huge glob of ewcm. OPK was negative, I got the first positive Tuesday...So my question is since i didnt have the ewcm when we :sex: does this mean i have less chance coz i got the ewcm the following morning 24hrs later....will the :spermy::spermy: die since it wasnt the right atmosphere so to speak :haha::haha::haha:

thanks ladies!

:dust::dust::dust:

Not necessarily. They can live in that environment for some time. It is possible to conceive 24hrs before or after ovulation. The chances are lower but it is possible

Where you checking internally?
The fact that you didn't see it externally doesn't mean you didn't have EWCM.

i didnt check that day internally no.
but i had an abundant amount monday. just came all at once basically and was done... :shrug:

You normally will have 4 fertile days with the last two being the peak. So sunday and monday still give you a chance even without noticing ewcm. But your best chance comes when you get the positive. So there is a chance some might have made its way up there if they were strong swimmers. The difference between having non ewcm and ewcm is that ewcm is very thin and makes it very easy for the sperm to swim through. Where as non ewcm is thicker and makes them have to work harder to swim through only giving the fast swimmers a chance to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->