Quick question

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a BFP and had 00 symptoms? Or has anyone gotten a BFP with very little to 00 AF symptoms. I'm 15 DPO confirmed by bbt and here are my only symptoms: sore/extra sensitive nipples(not every day), a little bit of swelling of feet and ankles(not every day) lots of gas past 2 days that is not food related, off and on a few tiny AF like cramps that last a few secs then goes away. Other than what I've mentioned I don't have any other symptoms. I'm on cd 29(10/1). I'm always reg 25-31. I won't test until I'm late in fear of a bfn. I can attach a pic of my chart for those interested. Thanks :)

Hi, I'm between 7 weeks and 11 weeks and I have had no symptoms atall, makes you worry but I should have my scan through soon so we will see x

My last pregnancy I had no symptoms. If it wasn't for going through IVF, I would have had no idea or even a clue I was pregnant until probably 5 months when I could definitely feel him rolling around and stretching.

Not so lucky this time around. Twins have me nauseous all day and I"m soooo tired. And my bbs have already grown. That was my first clue this time around. They just popped over night!

You've got a few symptoms there! It's still really early days, so you could wake up one morning and bam! The only symptom I had at first with this one was slightly sore nipples, now I'm 6 weeks 5 days and nausea only started for me yesterday. I've had it alllll day yesterday and today. Horrible lol X

I am now 19 weeks and still waiting for a symptom! Had none with my daughter either (this one is a boy!)... You may be one of the lucky ones! Good luck, hoping you get your bfp xx

I think its fairly normal. A lot of women only get symptoms at about 6 weeks and some not even then.

I feel AMAZING. My boobs are a little tender and I pee all the time, but I feel incredible. My gyn yesterday was looking at me like I was crazy because I usually feel miserable starting right after implantation. Women in my fam do not tolerate hcg well at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->