quick question

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
Hi just wondering did anyone get period cramps and leg aches so bad you thought af was on its way the next day but days later nothing showed its face? We are not trying for a baby anytime soon or in the near future, but i got really bad af cramps so bad i toom a shower to relax my back aches like i usually have to when i have af, but nothing i felt really *tmi* wet too and it was just watery creamy discharge we had a scare over the summer and we both thought i was but it turned into af and it was forgotten about, now im wondering because just before i found out i was pregnant with my second child i had the same thing im really tired too i think im due monday/tuesday could i test and would anything show up?

The only way to know is to test. If you are less than 6 days before your missed period than there's a good chance it would pick up the HCG now on a test.

Thanks for the reply and congrats on your rainbow baby my first son was my rainbow 😀 im going to town in a little while ill pick up one then i dont think i am but i dont get pre period cramps or symptoms at all the only way i know im getting it is when it arrives n thats it!

I was very crampy with this pregnancy from before my missed AF... all the way into the beginning of the second trimester. Many times the cramps felt just like intense AF pains. If I hadn't been pregnant, I definitely would have taken ibuprofen for them. Of course, the only way to know for sure is to test-- but it is possible. I hope things turn out however you want them to. :)

Thanks i got af a few days early thursday night i dunno how to feel about it im relieved im not as i am a childminder and next spring/ summer is busy for me but i do think i want another baby maybe in a year n a half to two years id love to try for a girl :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->