Quick question

DNA0930

<3 Baby L & Baby Q <3
Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm usually over at the WTT section, however I know you lovely gals would probably be able to answer this as you're currently charting, etc.

Is it possible to ovulate on CD20 - CD21? And what is CM supposed to look like when O'ing?
THe reason I ask is because OH and I were :sex: and somehow the condom fell off, and we have no idea when LOL So I was wondering if its possible that we conceived even though we were late in the cycle?

Thanks!!

Depends on how long your cycle is. 28days... probably not but if its 30-32 you may have??
Hard to say really, this is the type of thing they warned us all about in high school. :rofl:
Good luck.
P

Depends on how long your cycle is. 28days... probably not but if its 30-32 you may have??
Hard to say really, this is the type of thing they warned us all about in high school. :rofl:
Good luck.
P

LMAO So true!!!!

My cycles are really messed up now...before I had my son, they were 28 days, and since having them, they've gotten longer...my luck lol

if you feel comfortable doing it, you can do internal check to see what your CM is like, if it's like egg white then you're at most fertile time. check out this website and it will give you some more info... https://www.artstomp.com/fertility/cf.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->