Quick survey :-)

The Powers That Be (e.g. the "Experts") don't seem to agree. Some say every other, some say every. IMHO every time the experts can't agree one of two things is happening:

1. They are both right and it doesn't matter .. this is what I think with regards to this issue (but what do I know?? I STILL have NOT gotten a :bfp: :growlmad:)..
OR
2. They are both wrong and need to do better research... I'll volunteer for that study! :rofl:

I did see that if a man comes everyday :spermy: is better but I could not find if it made it weaker or not though???

To be honest we have tried both for a couple of months, everyday and every other and ive still not got my :bfp: :rofl: but it'd just be nice for us to know that we were increasing our chances as much as possible.
:hugs:

It is frustrating that no-one seems to know a definate answer, all the "experts" contradict each other!

So, we decided to go with every other throughout most of the month and then step it up to every day once we get a positive OPK, but as this is only our first month with charting etc then have no idea if it's gonna work! But fingers crossed! xxx

we're trying the sperm meets egg plan... every other day from CD8, opk testing starting on CD10 and when thats a +, we go every night for 3 in a row, wait one night and then BD the next night for good measure! LOL!

This november will be our second month trying this and to be honest we screwed up this month because of what turned out to be "stage fright" !!!!! LOL!

What I do is when I am fertile I have sex in the morning around 10am then I will have sex the next night. So I am having sex like every day and a half

we try to wait between AF and ovulation...let the tension build and make the babymaking more exciting, so it doesn't start to feel like work (since we have to stick to missionary, no saliva, no lube, etc and it can get tedious really fast). we just have one initial round a couple days early (they say if there's build-up that the first ejaculation has a higher concentration of deformed sperm). then after ovulation is fair game for anything and everything (which helps the 2ww go by faster). ;)

Haha, you girls crack me up on here!

On behalf of my lady parts, we BD usually every other day, but the week i ovulate it's usually about twice a night 3 days a week - i think he's glad we mentioned babies after all the action he knows he gets :rofl:

Good luck all! xxx

Havent been able to work out my cycle yet so there isn't really a plan for the BD at the mo...the mister has a high sex drive so he wants it twice a day most days it seems, so t least it seems like I wont have to ask him to BD when we work out my cycle...the trouble will be stopping him!

We waited 3 days befor my predicted OV day and did it, and then also the next day...;)

I don't know, I do try for at least every other day, but I also try to make it feel "spontaneous" and not like a chore. To help, I try not to tell hubby if I'm in my fertile period, though he can usually tell because I'm one horny gal during that period.

how strange i have been told by friends every other day and my gp every day during fertile period, so to try and get it right i do it every day all through the month till the witch arrives!

how strange i have been told by friends every other day and my gp every day during fertile period, so to try and get it right i do it every day all through the month till the witch arrives!

EVERY DAY ALL MONTH LONG!?! Good for you!

Some people say that every other day is better to get more sperm built up (I'm sure it's more technical than that, but that's what I gather anyway). But there's contradicting info out there, so who knows!

we're trying the sperm meets egg plan... every other day from CD8, opk testing starting on CD10 and when thats a +, we go every night for 3 in a row, wait one night and then BD the next night for good measure! LOL!

This november will be our second month trying this and to be honest we screwed up this month because of what turned out to be "stage fright" !!!!! LOL!

We are using the sperm meets egg plan too, second cycle...they say if you know your OH has a low sperm count, to do it every other day, otherwise I think every day if not more during your fertile period!

You would have thought that there would have been some tests done and we would know what to do for the best by now!

Thank you everyone for your comments its been really helpful as im sure it has to all of you to hear other peoples suggestions. Im glad im not the only one who is not sure either:rofl:

Good luck to you all
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"