Quick Update

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
:hi: :hi:

Just have 5 mins to pop on and say Hi. We got the keys for the new house on Thursday and haven't stopped since!

We've painted the living room (3 walls warm beige, one wall chocolate), got the blinds up (chocolate vertical) at the window and french doors, ordered the chocolate leather recliner sofa from Land of Leather, ordered the table and chairs - so that's done for now.

Our bedroom is almost painted - the same scheme as the living room. I've measured all the furniture and it all fits!! The blind is up.

Kayleigh's bedroom has 3 walls painted, the other should be done today. She wants black and white, so the walls are bright white, and her duvet cover and curtains will be black - her bizarre choice!!! Her wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet has been ordered.

Charlie's room has the border up, and the black-out blind. The curtains and stick-a-rounds will be put up today. The wardrobe has been ordered, but may take 4 weeks for delivery.

We have the paint for the bathroom, but are waiting for a guy from Jelsons to come and put some more tiles up first. They only do a standard splash-back, but we need more tiles so we can fit a shower in the bath.

The washing machine and dishwasher are being moved today, and then I'm painting the kitchen before moving anything else in. It's going to be terracotta.

I've got my hanging basket on the front and the rotary washing line in the garden so it looks lived in!! And we have had the PLOT number sign taken down and it has been replaced with one that says 'This plot is occupied, plesae be courtious' !!!! It's already home to me!!

We had an afternoon off yesterday and walked to the local pub. They had an Easter fun day on with a bouncy castle, and it was lovely. We sat in the garden, had a few drinks, and saw everyone we haven't seen in months. It was fantastic and feels great to be back.

Right, quick shower, then off for more painting!

I'll take some pics today to bore you all with!!!!:happydance:

sounds fantastic hun, im so happy for you i truelly am :hugs:

cant wait till your all in and settled and can look back and think 'why were we stressed so much' cos it all worked out perfect in the end :happydance::headspin::happydance:

cant wait to see your pics later take care chick
xxxx

Yay Amanda .. sounds like you are really getting sorted .. im really pleased for you :happydance:

Enjoy the rest of the decorating .. looking forward to seeing some pic :D

yay!!! cant wait to see pics!!! sounds lovely!!!

Wow Amanda! You've been busy!!

Sounds wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Aww Amanda all coming on nicely & how excited you sound :happydance:

Sounds fantastic hunni!!

Can't wait to see pics sounds FAB!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back