Quick! What can you see at 5+6? *UPDATE of scan!*

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm having an early scan at 5+6 tomorrow because of previous ectopic. My LMP is 7/7/14 so they think I'm over 6 weeks...but I don't have normal cycle length.
Will they be able to see where the baby is at this point if my date guess is right? (I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated)...ANY chance we'll be able to see a heartbeat???

Thanks!

Anyone? Did anyone else see the heartbeat around this gestation?!

I went in when I was supposed to be 5w6d, but baby was measuring 6w2d and we saw the hb. I know, not much help. If you are actually 5w6d, seeing the hb will be iffy. I've read some say they saw it as early as 5w4d and a lot of others saying they didn't see it until they were into the 6th week. Good luck!!

I went at 6+2 and didn't get to see much if anything. The tech could see *something* but couldn't really give me much else to go on. It was a 2d abdominal and a very young, newly graduated tech. I'm going in this Thursday 9+3 and am hoping for good news :)

GL tomorrow!

I had a scan at 5 weeks. All they could see was ges sac & yolk sac. No heartbeat yet.

I had a ultrasound with my daughter at 5w6d and we were able to see an itty bitty baby with a good heartbeat ♡ Good luck to you!

I saw a 2mm fetal pole with heartbeat at 5+4 with Thomas. That was vaginally, through my tummy they saw nothing.

They refused a vaginal scan with Sophie so at 6w I saw the gestational sac and that was it.

This is what I saw at 5+6!!!

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/052ce260-4305-401f-b439-1a272d35b20e_zps7b9b6f7f.jpg

Saw a tiny flickering heartbeat as well! Abdominally they only saw an empty sac (I couldn't see it but hubby could and got worried) then internally they saw our tiny bean and heartbeat :happydance: I know we're not out of the woods yet, but we're just jumped some big hurdles!

Grey girl that's amazing news and beautiful scan! Congrats :)

Thanks! Yeah, it was amazing to see a heartbeat so early! I just hope they stay strong :D

congrats what was the fhr its super early so anything between 80-110 is normal ...hope you have a good 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->