Quiet!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Been quiet for a couple of days - Whats everyone up to? :p

nothing much now so should be back to normal for me being a babyandbump freak :lol: cos thast my kitchen and bathroom finished just a couple of wee things to fix and thats it all done :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Not much really. Planning the work that needs to be done to the new house before we move in, waiting for estimates and buying stuff that I have no room for!
We've got Toddler group this afternoon. Pray for me that Ella just wants to play with the toy kitchen the whole time and doesn't want to kamikaze climb up the front of the slide/onto chairs/under tables etc.

Working :( i just feel like all i do is work work work lately!
:lol: least its pickin up abit now so im not so bored :roll:

working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
working and sleeping
etc...

You get the picture :lol:

Still in PJs :oops:

Best go jump in the bath - quickly make me some soup & get some files done for work *sigh*

I'm back :D
Not firing on all cylinders but hey.....

Im here too, didnt go back to work early afterall, thought fcuk it, Im signed off so why bother... :D

KX said:
Im here too, didnt go back to work early afterall, thought fcuk it, Im signed off so why bother... :D

Oh KX no u dont wanna be going back to work before u need to chick no way :lol: fook it!
xx

PMSL @ Sophie!! Glad someone else thinks like me! :wink:

i aint been up to much. i am skint because i got last months wage early.
Dior is 2 in 6weeks so i have been looking into doing her a party. but Harley is 1 4weeks after so i am looking into going disney land for a couple of days for both of them?
and have been looking about for their christening and party. will be a open party for all on here is any one is up for a travel :D

Dionne how would u wanna get Disney? by air or coach? When would u wanna go?
x

Working! :(
I try to pop on as much as i can, but the evenings that im not working im trying to do my essays !! got 2 to do by next month so starting to panic a little !!! anyone want to do them for me then let me know !!! :lol:

£100 each and I will do them. i got an B in A Level english so Im worth it....pmsl :lol:

Dionne said:
i aint been up to much. i am skint because i got last months wage early.
Dior is 2 in 6weeks so i have been looking into doing her a party. but Harley is 1 4weeks after so i am looking into going disney land for a couple of days for both of them?
and have been looking about for their christening and party. will be a open party for all on here is any one is up for a travel :D

That sounds like a great idea. I love Disney!! You can get some good deals this time of year. Have they both got passports? If not it would be worth applying now to make sure you get them in time.

nope dont have passports its the only bummer! as i have been looking at some buy one get one frees works out cheap but by the time i have got them both a passport renewed mine it will cost alot. but we willl prob drive to peterbrough and get them done on the day.
but then i am thinking should i wait to the next year so Harley is a bit older to understand it? the benifit of having their birthdays close :D

sophie said:
x

would prefer plane of course but the price is the main thing, what ever is the cheapest and their birthdays are march 2nd and april 19th so inbetween would be good

If you want to fly then it might be worth looking at booking your flights and hotel seperately. That's what I would do if I went to DLP. I'd get some cheap flights from Exeter (my local airport) with Flybe and book my hotel seperately (Disney normally do some good deals directly with them).
What about Eurostar?

When we took Ella to Disney World in October she loved it! Obviously a lot of it went over her head but she really enjoyed the rides she could go on.

Dionne said:
sophie said:
x

would prefer plane of course but the price is the main thing, what ever is the cheapest and their birthdays are march 2nd and april 19th so inbetween would be good

I was just havin a look at work but we haven't really got anything we have 9/3 or 5/5 not that cheap though! when i say not that cheap they are for 4 people but u would only be classed as 3 or 2 so u would be charged for 4?
We have 26/2 which was good price but all by coach hun.

Hope u get somthink sorted!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"