Quilt Advice!

KX

Reaction score
Please :D

Ok, a lot of you don't use bumpers on ur LO's cot for reasons of air flow etc, but I do, I like them and they are pretty!

Anyhoo, my question is, what age can you or do any of u use the quilt part from? Im confused as I don't think Rebecca has the sense just now to pull anything like that off her face, I could be wrong :?

She has grobags but sometimes the room is still a bit cold(ish) for her arms etc.

help :D

I have used Harleys cot quilt 3months. with Dior she was 6months.

I was told they had to be a lot older or maybe Im getting confuzzled and thinking bout something else! :?

no your right i they are ment to be 1.
But when its really cold i use the quilt. but i never go by the books :lol:

me neither, u know that :lol:

i used colbys and adeles cot bumper set as soon as they went into the cot

colby has had hers since about 8 weeks :oops: and have had no problems, but i always tuck it under the matres so it doesnt come loose if that makes sence

xxx

Perfect sense hun, thanx xxxxx :wink:

you have one of them monitors dont you? so should be ok :)

I don't trust it tho :oops:

It beeps when Rebecca is in cot and breathing, to let me know she is alive :D but when I lifted Rebecca out one day and walked away with her the frickin thing was still beeping away as if she was still in it :twisted:

Im going to go with gutt instinct and put a quilt on her tonight. :p

bless ya, you have always worried about rebecca at night though.

just trust what you think

:oops: yep, coz u know what an ill baby she has been :p

Drama Queen like her mum I say! :lol:

Didn't know u were a February baby too!!! :wink:

I haven't given Ella one yet because she's still ok with her grobag, but I've been wondering about this and a pillow. Her cot seems so bare and uncomfy!

i stopped using colbys monitor in aug as hers has a heat thermostat on it and if it went above 24 degrees or whatever it was it would beep and was so annoying so we just stopped using it :oops:

As for the pillow i havent given her one yet and Adele didnt get a pillow till about 1 1/2 as both my kids sleep on their tummys

sorry if none of this is making any sence
xxxx

Harley has had a pillow from about 12 weeks old because he was getting a bad flat head from laying on his back in bed.
Pillows can be dangerous i imagine. but Harley has always been fine. i think the best thing to do when introducing a pilow is put on un the matress then put the matress cover over the top. so that way they can get their head under it.
Dior had a pillow from 10months and i found she slept so much better with it.

yep Kx im feb 8th :D

all our bdays in my house are so close
me 8th feb
Kris 11th feb
Dior 2nd March
Harley 19th April

Dionne said:
no your right i they are ment to be 1.

I didn't know this and Stanley has had his Everton quilt in the cot :oops:

He is still right next to my bed and it's SOOO cold I just end up bringing him in with me anyway. He flails his little hands around and they're like blocks of ice ( well, ice cubes :D )

Seren has had her quilt for a couple of motnhs now. When she is in my bed she hogs our quilt anyway :D

i haven't put a quilt on kacy yet i have a big cot blanket like a quilt but not as thick but thicker then a blanket she never keeps it on her anyway.

As for the pillow i have only just introduced one to kacy when i took her cot bumper out she seems to like it but when she is asleep she ends up the other end of the bed so she uses the pillow to keep her feet warm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->