quinney buzz problems?

daisyday

Reaction score
has anyone else had a problem with the release clip on their quinney buzz?

Mine has started to release itself when ever i try to lift it into the boot of my car. A couple of times i have nearly dropped it on myself and nearly toppled into the middle of the road because if it.

Wondered if it was a regular problem or if its just a one off?

Mine sometimes does it. Not often but ive heard a few people i know have prob with the buzz :dohh: and for the price you's think they's build it right!! XxxX

Iv not had any problems with mine hun......it shouldnt do that...get in touch with Quinny or the retailer you got it from and they should send you a new chassis xx

Mine opened on my hand the other day and it got caught in it!! I wasnt impressed my hand was battered :(

Yeah, i didn't have problems like that with it either. I would definitely call them...

i took me 5 attempts to put it into the boot today!!! not happy with it at all.

Think i will take the advice and take it back to the shop tomorrow. Really glad i didnt buy it over the internet now.

I've never had that problem. I'd def be bringing it back asap! Thats not safe or practical!!

Are you using the little pull-out loop on the left-hand side of the handle and attaching it to the knob near the rear wheel when you fold it down? I only ask cause we had been having the same problem until I looked at the manual again... illustration 39 on pg 5 of my manual is the bit I had missed :blush:

If you're already doing that and it still opens itself when you lift it, I would definitely contact Quinny.

Good luck! :hugs:
x

Are you using the little pull-out loop on the left-hand side of the handle and attaching it to the knob near the rear wheel when you fold it down? I only ask cause we had been having the same problem until I looked at the manual again... illustration 39 on pg 5 of my manual is the bit I had missed :blush:

If you're already doing that and it still opens itself when you lift it, I would definitely contact Quinny.

Good luck! :hugs:
x

I read about that but mine doesnt have one. I took it back to the shop i got it from and they have sent it back for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->