quinny buzz 3... what do you think??

It looks very nice but we played with it in mothercare before buying the one we have and to be honest we found it lacked 'features'. Compared to some of the others that are around we also found it very onverpriced for what you get.

yeh it is abit simplistic/futuristic/minimalistic i agree. which did you go for in the end?

It looks very nice but we played with it in mothercare before buying the one we have and to be honest we found it lacked 'features'. Compared to some of the others that are around we also found it very onverpriced for what you get.

yeh it is abit simplistic/futuristic/minimalistic i agree. which did you go for in the end?

Mothercare had a special offer on a three-wheeler that was 'end of range' from the previous year reduced from 269 to 199. It came with rain cover and car seat. Its the Aruba in red, but you wont get it anywhere anymore I dont think.

I've got to agree Plumfairy...you have to test them out for yourself and find what suits you. We all like different things and have different needs.

Do what you said and get down to the shops this week!

Good Luck - think I'll be doing the same! x

Let me know if you decide to go for it... I'll keep you posted too! :) x

Will do!

Think I've already set my heart on it :thumpup: but I need to maybe ask for a bit of assistance in the shops. I just think in general it'll be practical for me for everything but we'll see I guess.

I originally wanted a proper pram when I was pregnant before and it had to be white so this time decided it had to be different. I think the white pram was for my angel.

This time I want something lively for my little boy (who loves to kick me!) so have looked at the Joolz and the Quinny in funky colours!

Yeh I think funky colours are sooo fun. Loads of peope where I live have prams, but theyre just so bulky, and living on the 2nd floor would make that hard I think! I did used to want one, but i now they look terribly old fashioned compared to the buzz!! saying that though, i loooove the old silver cross prams, but Im talking the old old ones...and theyre like a million pounds now!!!

oooh would you think i was stupid if i said i'd just ordered a cream sofa when Im expecting a baby??!!!!... woooopsssiiieee!!!

x

Ha ha ha - sounds like the sort of thing I'd do!!! I wanted white leather sofas in our house when we moved and my OH was like 'no way'! He was right though - he's a mechanic, we have two jack russell pups and a baby on the way now so white would most certainly not have been practical!!! :blush:

We got black in the end which isn't what I wanted at all...BUT...I did our lounge in all greys/blacks and it looked great. I added lime green in the summer but now the weather's changing I'm thinking of taking it back to grey/black again...decisions decisions!!! :blush:

I personally don't like it, not a 3 wheeled fan and could never understand the point of spending such an obscene amount of money on something you will not use as much as you think and certainly not for as long as you think.

That is just my opinion though xxx

I have to agree with Logiebear. I bought a travel system from Mothercare for £180. Came with a car seat, bracket, footmuff, raincover. It's black and red so will do this baby as well, no matter what the sex. Then when Charlie got older, I bought a chicco london stroller off Ebay for £20 which stays in the boot. Hardly use either of them to be honest, so I'm really pleased we didn't spend shed-loads on one.

I was walking to collect kids from school today and it started to rain:hissy:. I chucked the raincover on my Maclaren quickly and a girl walking behind me said

"god, I wish my raincover was like that, she (her little girl) keeps ripping it and pulling it off"

....yep, she had a Quinny Buzz, also in red (that seems to be the colour around here). Just thought I'd let you know about that:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->