quinny Buzz 3

lisaandsprog

Mother of two, nearly 3!
Reaction score
Has anyone brought this pushchair? whats it like? Any good? Ive heard that some people have had problems with the wheels as they are really wide? Any thoughts appreciated!!! Ta ladies! :)

I am thinking of getting this one as well, most of the reviews i have read have been quite good.

Well i really like it in the strawberry colour - but the main thing im worried about is the width of it - how easy is it fitting through single door ways, shop isles, etc? i dont use the bus very often as i live right in the town centre - although i do use it very occasionally, so i would like to kno how easy it is getting on the bus with it - ie - does it fit down the isle, so i can get to the buggy space? i read a review where the lady said she had no problem with this,but you read down and u always find some other review that contradicts it!

I have the quinny Buzz 3. I was going to get the 4 originally, but when i test drove it the front wheels were all over the place! It made it really difficult when trying to get up a kerb, because as soon as i tilted the chair the wheels would spin! Really frustrating. However i have really enjoyed having the 3.
The back wheels are really wide but after a few outings you do get use to it. I used mine with the maxi-cosi car seat which was great. I also had the dreami carrycot for when i went walking out and not in the car. This was lovely as my daughter was born in December so it was really cosy for her.
We have just moved onto the seat and i love that as well. She seems really comfy in it and falls asleep quite quickly so it must be good!
They are great if you have a small boot (i have a sport ka) and it fits in great, the back wheels come of really easy, making it alot smaller!
The only disadvantages i can think of are the storage basket you buy separately is quite small, but hasn't caused me to much of a problem and you do see them everywhere! It's because they are so popular and versatile, but i am constantly bumping into other quinnys!
I am a great fan though as you can tell!

How did u find it going through doorways and isles? have u ever attempted to use it on the bus?

Ive got Quinny Buzz 3 and i really like it, tbh i dont think its any wider or harder to fit through gaps than any other buggy, i personally think having the 3 wheels makes ti easier to whizz around tight corner and gaps, and sooo easy to push one handed :lol:

Fits into my car easily and ive only got a small 3 door, easy to put up/down and i like the fact you can just clip the carseat straight onto the fram alone, whereas a lot of others half of the buggy is still attached when you put the carseat on.

Only thing i dont like is that it opened on my hand when i was getting it out of the car the other day ... OUCH!! :cry:

Hi

I had a buzz with my last dd and i found it ok to get on the bus the only time you will have trouble is when you try and get off because of front wheel has bit of mind of its own but if you go backwards you will be fine with it. xx

I'm glad you asked this, i've bought it and heard the same about doorways and stuff.
(BTW - it looks gorgeous in strawberry, i cant stop looking at it!! lol)

Brillaint! Because i was going to get the MY3 but the quinny had better reviews on it - i love it in strawberry because there are alot of toys and accessories u can add seperatly that come in red and green and they look so nice together and its nice and bright! I do also love it in the racoon - but theres no toys ive seen that i could buy that would match and look as nice together!

We've got one, and love it. Find it no more difficult to manoeuvre than any other travel system. It's great how the Maxi-Cosi carseat clips straight onto the frame, too.

Thoroughly recommended!
:)

I cant wait to use mine, i have it in the strawberry :)

I looked up so many reviews and all came back good, but nice to hear from mummies on here that have one .. So thank you girls. x

Now i thought id best check - the strawberry colour - its not too girly is it? i AM having a boy! :blush:

I dont know the sex of my baby yet and will be quite happy to use it for either sex

It is a vibrant red and is gorgeous :)

Yeh i have it too and after having about 8 prams with my 1st child this is by far the best:)

Yay Quinny's! Mine got delivered last week. I got the Dreami in Strawberry and we're on team yellow, think it's unisex and I like the idea of having a bright colour for my summer baby. We got the main bit in Storm and the Maxicosi in black reflection. The other bonus for a stray front wheel is that you can lock it if you're getting off/on a bus.

Do you stop using the Dreami as soon as the baby can sit up? Also, do you need to put a harness in the Dreami? Sorry, stupid questions!

I have to say after having my quinny for 5 months im not that impressed with it tbh, Yeah its great as you can clip the maxi cosi straight on the frame but i find the wheels are too wide, its heavy getting the frame in and out of the car, and once you start using the pram, if you want bubs to face you you cant fold the pram down you have to turn the pram back around to fold it down :( i have a 3 door car and have to take the wheels on and off everytime i want to put the car in the boot and get it out. Too much bother for my liking!!

I too loved the way my quinny looked, and the carseat clipping straight onto the frame was an excellent feature but I did find the back wheels too wide, the whole pram is quite heavy to push, especially if you live up a hill like me. The frame is heavy to lift in & out of a car although it fitted perfect in my 3 dr golf hatchback.
I kept mine for 5 weeks and then test drove the bugaboo cameleon, I swapped straight away, sorry it would only get a 7/10 from me.

Its perfect for me but I dont have a car. If I had a car it might be a different story because I cannot fold the frame down at all. Its so stiff, Im not strong enough.

The back wheels are quite wide but you get used to it. It feels really sturdy and the 3 wheels make it easy to zip about quite easily. Its easy to push one handed which is important to me as I walk the dog with it.

The shopping basket is a tad too small tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"