Quinny Buzz 4 Wheeler..

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
What are the pros and cons?

I really like the look of these pushchairs, and they have been reduced in Mothercare...
So for the ladies that have one, what are the pros and cons?
Also are they light to push? At the mo, I have a Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe and it is soooo heavy.
I'll be using this to make my mind up whether to get the Quinny or a Maclaren Buggy xx

Thankyou

We have a buzz 4 and a maclaren buggy.

Pros of the buzz 4 - much comfier for LO, Phoebe sleeps like a dream when we are out. The suspension is much better, Phoebe never notices when we go over bumps. Its easy to assemble, a click of a button and it pops open.

Cons - Its heavy to lift into the car plus you need a big boot. It can be awkward to put the frame down as it gets quite stiff. Its a nightmare in shops as it is so big.

Maclaren pros - Easy to nip around town and easier to navigate. Much lighter than the quinny.

Cons - Phoebe is not all that comfortable in it, I still feel she is a little too small for it at the moment. Going over bumps/cobbles is awful as she really feels it.

All in all I prefer the quinny at the moment as she is more snug and feels a bit safer for her, if we are going out for the day then I take this one but if I am nipping to the shops then I use the maclaren.

I only ever really go to the school, and nip to the shops. I live on a hill hence why I asked if it was light. My travel system is a nightmare to get up the hill, I have to rest a few times. xx

I would probably go for the maclaren if I were you, the quinny can be heavy going up hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->