Quinny buzz Carrycot?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by danni2609, Oct 25, 2008.

1. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Ive just bought the quinny buzz and bin told u need the carrycot can it be used as a moses basket? Is anyone else using it for that too?

2. AnnaBanana9

AnnaBanana9 Mummy

We've bought the Buzz and decided not to buy the carrycot. We will use the carseat in the Buzz frame for short trips, and for longer trips, we bought a headhugger to fit in the Buzz seat, which is suitable from birth. It can be reclined to lie flat, so is good for baby.

Hope that helps :hugs:

3. nessajane

nessajane Well-Known Member

ive bought the carrycot too but im not using it as a moses basket but i dont see why you couldnt?? its a good idea!!

4. Incubator

Incubator Well-Known Member

We've got the Bugaboo Cameleon and we're going to use the carrycot for the baby to sleep in for the first 6 months or so. We looked at the Buzz and the carrycot is a similar size to the Bugaboo. My daughter slept in her carrycot for the first few months too and she seemed very happy and comfortable in it.

x

5. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

I'm using mine for a sort of moses basket but I'm buying a swinging crib for her night time sleeps :)

6. Brockie

Brockie Well-Known Member

Im going to use mine for downstairs in the day for sleeps too xxx

7. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Thanx i wasnt sure as its alot of money but i have a stand already do saves me having to buy a new moses basket

8. AnnaBanana9

AnnaBanana9 Mummy

Sorry Danni :blush: Misunderstood your original post. This pregnancy brain of mine! :dohh:

I would think it would work well as a moses basket. Would it fit the stand you have?

9. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Yeh ive read the reviews on mothercare website and thats what alot heave done!

10. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

Yep we used ours in addition to a moses basket, like when he stayed out just when he fell asleep in it!