Quinny Buzz from John Lewis!

Misskitty10

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Quinny buzz fromjohn lewis? I'm comparing prices and the cheapest I can find it is £350 in a few places...every site states that you can use it from birth and that a newborn insert comes with it (including the actual Quinny website even though u can't buy it in there) but John Lewis says suitable from 12months but you can buy a newborn inlay!
I could just buy it from another site but would so much prefer to buy from John Lewis so I can be confident in their customer service if anything goes wrong!
It seems to me like it automatically comes with it as it's always listed on items included with things like shopping basket rain cover etc. so I'm wondering if John Lewis have just got their write up wrong!
I think newborn insert and inlay are two different things and u can buy inlay separately!

I had the Quinny Buzz with my first daughter and will use it with number two. The standard seat that it comes with, I'm not so sure about from birth. I bought the maxi cosi pebble and used that with the adapters until my daughter was about 6 months which I found to be a bit more practical. I think from researching the buzz, £350 seems to be standard for the general model minus the carrycot or car seat. I guess there are good deals to be had though, depends if you are looking for a newer model or not. Hope this helps!

I just checked out of curiosity and on preciouslittleone.com, they have a red Quinny Buzz and pebble car seat on offer for £385 which is a great price. I think it's a 2013 model though. I'd really reccommend the above website (I got my pebble from these) or pramworld.co.uk (I also bought the buzz from this website and found them to be great!!)

I think it's the old style quinny buzz that is suitable from 12 months unless you have the carrycot. I think the new one is called the quinny buzz xtra and it's a new design that lays flat and you can use from birth. Maybe John Lewis is not selling the new design?

Thanks everyone, I bought it from toys r us in the end! Still think the John Lewis would have come with it as it was a 2015 edition and the Quinny buzz manual States it's comes with so surely John Lewis wouldn't take it out the box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->