Quinny Buzz package - laziness!!

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
I know a lot of you ladies have purchased your prams/travel systems and I'm just wondering if anyone has recently ordered a Quinny Buzz package at a good deal?
I am fully capable of doing some internet research but am being lazy and thought I'd ask you lovely ladies first - thanks!

Hi hun, I bought my quinny buzz 4 package from baby pages paid about £540 for the pushchair, car seat, dreami carrycot, footmuff, shopping basket and change bag. It was the cheapest when I searched the net but I bought it about 6 weeks ago so there may be cheaper option now.

Hope this helps. :hug:

I got the Quinny Buzz and Dreami carrycot and changing bag from Mothercare for £430.
Then I got the maxi-cosi car seat from them on sale from £115 down to £90.
I then used the £5 off voucher in their instore magazine ,so getting that for £85 :)

hiya....i brought a quinny buzz from mothercare last week it was the main seat,changing bag and rain cover for £315 saved £70! im jus shoppin around 4 the car seat now. but we got free delivery aswell it arrived within 3days! i was very impressed! hope this helps!

I brought a brand new quinny buzz and carrycot, all boxed and in the packaging for £230 on e bay and i brought the maxi cosi seat from empire with a discount code and quidco getting it down to £90.
There are some good quinny packages on e bay, id also look at kiddiecare.
i cant wait to use mine!!

I got my quinny with the carseat for £350 from kiddicare :)

hiya....i brought a quinny buzz from mothercare last week it was the main seat,changing bag and rain cover for £315 saved £70! im jus shoppin around 4 the car seat now. but we got free delivery aswell it arrived within 3days! i was very impressed! hope this helps!

I saw Maxicosi car seats on the Boots website for less than £100 and you get double advantage points so that's like getting another £7 or so off!

https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...59&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->