Quinny Buzz package - laziness!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Suze, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Suze

Suze Mummy to Ava & Oscar

I know a lot of you ladies have purchased your prams/travel systems and I'm just wondering if anyone has recently ordered a Quinny Buzz package at a good deal?
    I am fully capable of doing some internet research but am being lazy and thought I'd ask you lovely ladies first - thanks!

2. techi_girly

techi_girly Proud mum to Oliver

Hi hun, I bought my quinny buzz 4 package from baby pages paid about £540 for the pushchair, car seat, dreami carrycot, footmuff, shopping basket and change bag. It was the cheapest when I searched the net but I bought it about 6 weeks ago so there may be cheaper option now.

Hope this helps. :hug:

3. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

I got the Quinny Buzz and Dreami carrycot and changing bag from Mothercare for £430.
    Then I got the maxi-cosi car seat from them on sale from £115 down to £90.
    I then used the £5 off voucher in their instore magazine ,so getting that for £85 :)

4. Chick21

Chick21 Mummy 2 Effy <3

hiya....i brought a quinny buzz from mothercare last week it was the main seat,changing bag and rain cover for £315 saved £70! im jus shoppin around 4 the car seat now. but we got free delivery aswell it arrived within 3days! i was very impressed! hope this helps!

5. bethyb

bethyb Expecting our third!!!

I brought a brand new quinny buzz and carrycot, all boxed and in the packaging for £230 on e bay and i brought the maxi cosi seat from empire with a discount code and quidco getting it down to £90.
    There are some good quinny packages on e bay, id also look at kiddiecare.
    i cant wait to use mine!!

6. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

I got my quinny with the carseat for £350 from kiddicare :)

7. Suze

Suze Mummy to Ava & Oscar

I saw Maxicosi car seats on the Boots website for less than £100 and you get double advantage points so that's like getting another £7 or so off!

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/sto...59&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051