Quinny Buzz, what changing bag?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by paula85, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

I am looking for a new changing bag for my quinny (xmas prezzie to myself ;)) as I am sick of ramming everything into the small quinny bag and I hate where it is right on the bottom,so akward! & its impossible to find anything without pulling everything out :dohh:

So what bags do you have? and do normal changing bags fit on the Buzz?

2. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

I just use the small one on the bottom so I can't help there sorry! My other changing bag (M&P) will fit over the handles but I don't think it looks very neat lol

3. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I have a Radley changing bag but no Quinny Buzz, hehe.

4. Dizzy321

Yeah I have a M&P change bag too but its grey check and my pram is bright red so dont think it would look good :haha:

5. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

Lol mines grey and dark blue check and doesn't look quite right with my bright blue quinny, I'm just too fussy :haha: I think they have on ebay?

6. hexyewdancer

hexyewdancer Mummy to Roman

This will match your pram. It does mine.

Clicky x

7. Eala

Eala Mum of two gorgeous girls

I don't use the Buzz pack thing for anything other than the pump and raincover!

I've got a backpack changebag which I got for a princely £10 on Ebay :lol: I'm not fussed about it looking like a handbag or anything though (tomboy :haha:), I just wanted functional. Also means that my OH is happy to carry it for me ;) It doesn't match my Quinny (mine is greystone, the purple & red one), but then, I think very few bags would :lol:

8. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

I used allsorts of changing bags with my quinny. I used a skiphop duo deluxe (or something like that) in pink camoflage, a yummy mummy bag and an Oilily bag. All of which looked great although my OH insisted on using the quinny changing bag in black which hangs on the handlebar and still uses it now even though we sold the quinny. You can pick them up quite cheap on ebay and they have loads of pockets but in my opinion just aren't pretty enough.

9. mamalove

mamalove mum to 3 girls and a boy

I have a leather Pink Lining bag and i just use it over handle on my Jane and Bugaboo Bee pram.

10. Abz1982

Abz1982 Mum to 2 nutters!

You can get BuggyBaskets on Ebay - they do the bags that attach to the buzz. I am planning on getting one of these. It just seems like an old lady type shopping back, with special straps that secure it to the buggy at the back.

11. Dizzy321

Thanks everyone, some good ideas there :thumbup: