Quinny Speedi SX

tinyme77

Reaction score
Would anyone recommend the Quinny Speedi SX for a new born? We are thinking of getting the push chair, carry cot and car seat with base.

Thank you

I don't know about quinny speedy but I 100% would reccomend Quinny Freestyle Comfort 3xl!!

https://www.kiddies24.com/shop/quinnyfreestyle3xlcomfortnavy2008-p-190.html?language=en

We have one in sand with all the extras (carrycot, carseat, footmuff etc).

It is a bit bulky, so not really suitable if you live in a flat (althought I did manage to carry it to the 3rd floor of my mums flat). But it is a DREAM to push and I would say this is the most comfortable buggy I have ever seen/tried. My 19 month old son (who is quite a big boy) still fits in it with comfort and even has his day naps in it. It goes fully flat and can be forward or rear facing. The Maxi-cosy carseat can be clipped with no problems at all, as well as the carrycot.

I don't think it is very popular in UK because you simply can't get it in ordinary shops (we got ours from Germany via eBay). But it is a great pushchair/travel system and probably the only buggy I would reccomend to a very good friend
:hug:

This is the sand version

https://www.kindersitze-shop.de/qui...uage=en&auto=f224fac8029436f321ab6c349c007d4b

I am between the speedi and the buzz.........cant make my mind up......the only thing i can see wrong with the speedi is that it cant go parent facing.
Speedi looks brill for country living as does the buzz.

Sorry i cant help Good luck, let us know what one you get.

xx

I have the speedi system and i love it, only drawback is that it doesnt face you but i found that my older LO outgrew the facing you stage pretty quick! The wheels come off really easy aswell which i found to be great in my car as it is a coupe so doesnt have a large boot. The carrycot and car seat clip on and off really easy and my nearly 3yr old has used the pushchair and theres plenty of room for her, its easy to push even OH likes using it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->