Quinny Zapp or Quicksmart??

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a new stroller as my iCandy seems to take up alot of room on the bus but not sure which to get. I have it narrowed down to the two in the title, Do you have either of them? if so are they good or bad? Please help me decide :flower:

I have the zapp and use it everyday. Amelie sits quite happily in it but it doesn't recline so if your baby sleeps a lot or you want to use it for long periods of time then maybe its not for you. It folds up really small though and is easy enough to fold (u cnt do it one handed but VERY few strollers do) and it looks great :)

I have the Zapp and LOVE it. It's so easy to maneuver, I can turn it 360 pretty much on the spot. Seren is comfortable in it. I'd say it's worth getting the footmuff with it too as it's lovely and warm and Seren looks to cosy in it, and blankets don't stay on the pram too well as it doesn't recline, unless you really tuck your LO in.
The raincover is a bit of a pain, because it does come off easy, but that doesn't bother me too much.
I actually really struggle with using any other buggy now because every other one just seems really hard to turn and not as smooth as the zapp x

Oh yeah get the footmuff. I use my Quinny Buzz footmuff. I don't really find the raincover that much of a pain though :shrug:

Oh yeah get the footmuff. I use my Quinny Buzz footmuff. I don't really find the raincover that much of a pain though :shrug:

Oh I do, It feels like it's almost too small for the buggy, and just about stays on. Just find it really flimsy, a few people I know have the same problem aswell. Doesn't put me off the buggy though, as I can always get a universal one of ebay if I can get around to it lol.

You do have to pull it really tight and make sure its around the hood properly or it wont fit at the top (the velcro wont join).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->