• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Race to Lose a Stone…

G

Georgie90

Well….me and Chloe have decided that we need to lose weight without going to overboard and losing a hell of a lot…we both want to get down to 9stone, so for me that’s just over a stone.

We will be starting Monday morning…if anyone wants to join in, we will be trying to get some blinkies made up (any volunteers :haha:) and will have slimmer of the week etc…whoever loses the stone first wins a prize ;)

Does anyone want to join in, or are me and Chloe going to be chatting to each other :rofl:

xxx

Georgie90 - 10 stone 1lb
Hayley90 - 8 stone 13lb
Susiewusie - 12 tone
Countingdown - 9 stone 13lb
Smile181c - 9 stone 11lb
Steviexh – 10 stone
Glitterfairy - 11 stone 12lb

Haha fingers crossed its not just us!

Will have to weigh myself properly but I have about a stone to lose too :) xxx

Well weigh yourself Sunday morning babe...and we can do weigh ins every sunday morning then!

xx

Yay :) we'll have to put what meals we have at night n stuff cause I need ideas for healthy food! I'm such a fussy eater its unbelievable, so this could be my trying new food thing too :) lol xxx

oh you have met your match Chloe, so am I! I usually eat the same food, just half the portion :haha:

I will join if you dont mind, I need to lose some weight before I turn into an Xmas pudding lol!

Ooo good idea :) although I will have to cut down on carbs cause its all I eat lol so less pasta (or eat wholegrain) and less bread lol xxx

of course!

If everyone updates their weight and how much weight you want to lose then I will update the forst post!

everyone have a junk binge before next Monday when we start :haha:

I am going out with the girls on Saturday for a few afternoon/night drinks so Monday will be a good start date for me!!

Thanks for the welcome! I am going to cut down my portion size (think halving is a good start)and drink lots of water.

Id join but you'd whip my ass my losses have slowed right down!

I think we are all doing the same counting (can we have your real name?)
Im just going to be halving meals and increasing exercise to start with and see how that goes!
xx

u no the rules hun! weigh your self Sunday morning...and report to us!!xx

So do I but it's not really a diet if you think about it, we're not really changing our eating habits (unless it's junk food all the time!) just reducing portion sizes! I'm excited!

I've been drinking lots of water in preparation (cause I don't really drink anything *slaps hand*)! xx

Its Becky!! I am drinking lots of water too and trying to cut down on the cups of tea I drink.

Can i join in please :) i have lost some weight but still got at least a stone to loose if not more :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"