Rae05 at hospital

hey thanks girls,

She's okay...my doctor took f'ing FOREVER finding her heart beat and theres never an issue finding it. He was going with the doppler for a good 3-4 minutes before he found it and then it was realllyyy slow and didn't sound anything like normal at all. So he sent me over to the hospital to get another NST done. She passed but she's still not moving a lot, and her heart rate is okay...but they figure she was on her cord again when he was trying to find it. So I'm absolutely forbidden from laying on my back or even being propped up by pillows, I have to either lay on my side or sit. I have to keep doing kick counts again and get regular NSTs done, if she fails another one (cause she failed the first one), they're probably going to induce me.

Hunny :hugs:
thank heavens she is alright. What a scare! I hope you are doing OK - you must be pretty freaked out. Thinking of you.
Are you hoping they will just get her out?
Can you get yourself one of these?
https://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Best-Rest-Pregnancy-Comfort/dp/B000GEDOB2

it stops you rolling over onto your back...

hey thanks girls,

She's okay...my doctor took f'ing FOREVER finding her heart beat and theres never an issue finding it. He was going with the doppler for a good 3-4 minutes before he found it and then it was realllyyy slow and didn't sound anything like normal at all. So he sent me over to the hospital to get another NST done. She passed but she's still not moving a lot, and her heart rate is okay...but they figure she was on her cord again when he was trying to find it. So I'm absolutely forbidden from laying on my back or even being propped up by pillows, I have to either lay on my side or sit. I have to keep doing kick counts again and get regular NSTs done, if she fails another one (cause she failed the first one), they're probably going to induce me.
I'm glad she's ok hun. That was a scare!! Be religious with those kick counts and call them as soon as you need to. You're at a good stage now if you need to be induced. Definately a case of better out than in for her I think!!!
Good luckx x

Opps only just read above :blush:
Im glad everything is ok as it can be. I hope she passes the next test :hugs:

OMG i hope everything turns out ok!! :hugs:

Oh also just read ^^ :lol:

Glad she's ok :hugs: :hugs:

Im glad everything is ok...

However... Why haven't they given you a scan? The scan will show where the cord is and they should be checking the flow etc and finding out why there seems to be the issue with the cord.

What was the baby's HB?

Im glad everything is ok...

However... Why haven't they given you a scan? The scan will show where the cord is and they should be checking the flow etc and finding out why there seems to be the issue with the cord.

What was the baby's HB?

I get one next week

:hug: must have been scary for you. Glad everything ok-tho sounds like you may get to meet her sooner rather than later. Take care xx

Aww hun how scary.Glad you 2 are ok. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->