Rae05 at hospital

Glad to see you and Meredith are ok Rae, that must have been incredibly stressful for you. :hugs:

I just signed on and saw this post..wow scary for you hon! I'm so glad you are both ok, soon time for meredith to make her grand arrival..at least then when you worry about her you can see whats happening! Lil poops give us too many scares!

Glad you're both ok hun! :hugs:

When will your next appointment be?

Hey Rae, just got to this thread. Glad things were ok but sorry they kind of still aren't. Take care of yourself and try not to be too worried :-( I hope everything perks up, perhaps she will shift properly and free the cord again. When will they induce if things don't improve?

Really glad everything is ok :hug: must've been so scary for you xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Im very glad you are ok..... :hugs:

Im glad everything is ok...

However... Why haven't they given you a scan? The scan will show where the cord is and they should be checking the flow etc and finding out why there seems to be the issue with the cord.

What was the baby's HB?

I get one next week

Thats crap... They should have done a scan the first time you had slowed movements.

Your baby actually does move so much more then you feel though, I havent been feeling mine alot at all the last couple weeks but when I had my growth scans there she was moving about!

Oh well, hope your scan goes well and she is nice and healthy :D

hey thanks girls,

She's okay...my doctor took f'ing FOREVER finding her heart beat and theres never an issue finding it. He was going with the doppler for a good 3-4 minutes before he found it and then it was realllyyy slow and didn't sound anything like normal at all. So he sent me over to the hospital to get another NST done. She passed but she's still not moving a lot, and her heart rate is okay...but they figure she was on her cord again when he was trying to find it. So I'm absolutely forbidden from laying on my back or even being propped up by pillows, I have to either lay on my side or sit. I have to keep doing kick counts again and get regular NSTs done, if she fails another one (cause she failed the first one), they're probably going to induce me.

Just found your update, glad your ok. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"