rafwife????

Shri

Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything?

thinking of her...

hope shes doing ok .. has no one heard anything since her thread earlier?

i was gonna PM her with my number when I read her post but she'd already gone.

Hope she's ok....

x

cant find her thread what has happened girls? xxx

Aww bless her hope she is ok xx

Not heard anything. She said she has no text buddy and that her OH will be on with news but with neither of them on it suggests they might still be at the hospital. I hope everything is ok...

So far away from home poor thing. Xx

Hello all,

I'm her OH, just back from hospital. Everything looks sort of under control at the moment! Since about 1700 yesterday (Tuesday) she's been having smallish contractions, or at least a feeling of tightening across her bump just under her belly button. We spend the evening at the local labour ward just to make sure she was ok. They hooked her up to a monitor which showed a happy and healthy baby, and some very small contractions, and then did an internal which showed no movement at all and no sign of fluid loss.

Just to be on the safe side, they've kept her in hospital last night and tonight as well. Throughout today, the pains have kept coming, quite rhythmic but not painful enough to be actual labour. Another exam tonight at around 1900 confirmed she's definitely not in labour with the neck of the womb shut tight. Our girl is still kicking hell out of her at regular intervals too; she's not fond of the monitors!

They've been giving her steroids and have teed up a transfer to a local hospital that can deal with premature babies, but they were reassuring her tonight that they really don't think that's going to happen.

Plan is to see how she sleeps and how she is in the morning, then hopefully let her go. Looks like a false alarm, thankfully.

Thank you all very much for your thoughts. With me away fairly frequently, it's really nice for me to see that she's got such a friendly group of people to chat to and to think about her when things are tough!

I'm sure she'll be back on tomorrow. She had better be anyway, we've got a house move to plan...! ;)

awwww yay! Im glad everything is ok with rawife! Good luck guys!

Thanks for letting us know. I'm so relieved she is alright and bubs is fine too.
I expect it's all been quite a strain for you all, but at least you were carefully monitored and all is well.
x

Yes, it was a bit frustrating for her, but better safe than sorry. She was getting fed up with pain that they couldn't diagnose and was saying she wished it would either go away or at least get worse so she could go into labour!

I'll keep you all posted. With her history, I was actually quite surprised she hadn't been admitted to hospital for a couple of months; she obviously misses hospital food!!

Thanks for the update EC - we're all thinking of her!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->