Rage for No.1!!

Helabela

Mum to Sophie and ttc
Reaction score
Who's with me?? I love 'Killing in the name of' such an ace tune, beats x factor any day. Im sick and tired of 'knowing' whos going to be No.1 each each year, yes of course it will be the x factor winner singing some crappy pop song which will be a one hit wonder. Come on Rage Against the Machine!! :thumbup:

I have to say I love KITNO as well! It always reminds me of being in uni - good times!

We're doing it. There's a big FB group for it. We still need to order the song though! The FB group says downloads have to be more than 40p to count in the official chart.

on itunes it's 99p - bought it yesterday :)

Im sick and tired of 'knowing' whos going to be No.1 each each year, yes of course it will be the x factor winner singing some crappy pop song which will be a one hit wonder.:thumbup:

exactly what i feel, and i dont like ratm, but no 1 all the same!

I've bought my copy!

And for your entertainment - X Factor - Killing In The Name Of - Rage Against The Machine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AYUqVNSsY

Ok I must be the only one who doesnt like that RATM song I actually wanted Joe to be number (What can i say I love cheesy pop)
I think it was a bit bad that there was such a big protest against Joe being number one x Its not his fault poor kid x

It was never about Joe (who has been very noble about the whole thing), it was about Simon Cowell and the X-Factor assuming it their given right to the No1 top spot at Christmas. It's probably done Joe no harm, the increased sales won't have hurt his pocket and i bet he's the New Year Number One.

Personally I'm a fan of X-Factor and enjoy watching the series.

It was never about Joe (who has been very noble about the whole thing), it was about Simon Cowell and the X-Factor assuming it their given right to the No1 top spot at Christmas. It's probably done Joe no harm, the increased sales won't have hurt his pocket and i bet he's the New Year Number One.

Personally I'm a fan of X-Factor and enjoy watching the series.

Very True x I do understand the whole x-factor thing being number one every year, it does get annoying. Just felt a bit sorry for Joe really but like you say its not like its going to ruin his singing career is it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->