Rage!!!!!!!

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you Americans have heard of Rock the South in Alabama. It's something AL does since April Fury tornadoes tore up my hometown. Well I live 4 miles from it and omg! It's 11:25 pm and I can't go to sleep for the 2nd night in a row. Lynard Skynayrd or how ever you was spell his damn name is playing Free Bird so freaking loud it's jarring my damn windows!! I feel like going up there and ripping their shit out of the sound system. Hormonal? Yeah probably so but for the past 2 nights I have had to listen to country and I can't stand that kind of music. Rock the South my ass. More like Yeehaw in the South. Omg I don't think I have ever been this angry. *sigh* I just want some sleep.

And now my power is out. Damn concert probably shut the hole city down

Oh dear, hopefully you are sleeping now xx Lack of sleep is the one thing that really brings on my hormonal rage! Oh snores like a train and I swear it's all I can do not to smother him in his sleep ;)

Haha. Well I'm sure with holidays and fair season approaching here in the States, we're about to have our patients tested regularly. I definitely understand the noise factor, luckily my requirement of needing a box fan to sleep usually drowns out any environmental sounds that would otherwise keep me awake (without it I hear every creak and sound and just go bats!)

If it's an ongoing thing, maybe try something that creates white noise (they have apps on smart phones that I hear good things about). Also earplugs are fairly cheap (those are what keep me from kicking the snot out of my snoring other half :x)

I finally got some sleep. I woke up this morning with horrible back pain and nausea though. Yay. Lol

Ha!!! That sounds just like my town, we had an "anniversary commemoration" for a massive flood we had last year. We were actually evacuated from our town for three weeks. Anyway, last night the town was blaring country music here too, my least favourite from of music... and it went on late. Thankfully I didn't lose power or anything like you but (maybe this is hormones) I really don't get why we're "celebrating" when my town is still barely operational. Grrrr ;)

Ha!!! That sounds just like my town, we had an "anniversary commemoration" for a massive flood we had last year. We were actually evacuated from our town for three weeks. Anyway, last night the town was blaring country music here too, my least favourite from of music... and it went on late. Thankfully I didn't lose power or anything like you but (maybe this is hormones) I really don't get why we're "celebrating" when my town is still barely operational. Grrrr ;)
It's aggravating to the people that don't like country LOL. Our first anniversary the tickets were $25 now they are over double than that smh. They started doing this to help people get through their grieving, now it's like the city just wants the money. Most of our city is rebuilt, and if they cared so much about the people that were affected then they wouldn't double the prices every year :/ We just had another tornado rip through last month. We we missed it again thankfully. It dropped 1/2 mile passed our house. It's like every year we get hit with them. And every 4 years it's worse. I'm debating on moving to Florida but they have hurricanes lol

Bahaha. I'd steer clear of Florida, considering the ground has been eating people (Sinkholes). Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->