Rainbow Baby due in January

CrowBaby

Pregnant with Our Rainbow
Reaction score
I'm so thrilled to be back. I took some time off after my MMC last year. We continued to try with no luck. In February, I went to my GP and told her I was joining and gym and I wanted to be pregnant. She approved me to begin a work out regimen and put me on Metformin for my PCOS. Less than 2 months later, I got my BFP. I'm so happy and in disbelief. I'm going to continue working out, just being careful and waiting till my OBGYN says to stop.

At this point, is it worth it to just wait till 8 weeks for an appointment with my OBGYN?

I'm not sure about the appointment but just wanted to say congratulations! I'm due in January too :)

Congratulations! I just had my rainbow baby in February and it is AMAZING! I'm so happy for you. Also re exercise, if you've been working out you should be fine to continue what you've been doing (as long as there aren't other reasons to not exercise like a threatened pregnancy). I ran all through my pregnancy, well until about 35 weeks and then I started swimming. It helps make labor smoother. And as far as the appointment, I'd make one. Most OBs don't seem to want to see you until 8 weeks at the earliest unless you're high risk, which you may be considered with the PCOS (not sure about that). A happy and healthy pregnancy to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->