Rainbow Baby on the Way!

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
This morning, after having some unusual symptoms, I took a Dollar Store test to make sure I wasn't fooling myself. At first, it looked negative so I thought maybe I did the test wrong. My hands were shaking from nervousness and I didn't know if I put enough drops in the well. I took another one and reread the directions. I made sure to add enough drops this time. Within 5 minutes I looked at the test, thinking it was going to be another negative. To my surprise, there was a very, very faint line. I grabbed the other one out of the trash and re-checked it. Another very faint line!

Making sure they were not EVAPs, I went to the store and got a couple FRERs. I took one and lo and behold a line came up right away! I am 11 dpo today. This will be my fifth pregnancy, third child and rainbow after two previous losses. I am over the moon excited to be blessed with our rainbow baby that I had to share the news!

Baby dust to all trying and congrats to all who have recently gotten their :bfp:

Thank you all! I'm very excited but I'm going to be biting my nails until I'm past 8 weeks. I took another First Signal test today and it is much, much darker than my test a couple days ago, which is a huge relief for me. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=411808

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->