Ramzi method - was it accurate in your previous pregnancies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
I just learned about the Ramzi method for determining gender in early ultrasounds. I'm sure its about the same as other gender prediction tests - 50/50 shot, just wondering if it worked for any of you?

I pulled out my sons ultrasound picture at 7+2 and it was correct for him!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 86
This is my sons ultrasound from 7+2. He is definitely on the right.

Don't know why the picture keeps posting sideways :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 17
Nope this was my daughters scan at 7 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for posting. My sons was bottom left so was correct for him.

Can anyone work out where my new baby is attached? I'm useless At these things but I'm thinking top... Left? So another boy? But it's hard to tell as it looks in the centre so could be either way?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 20
Dani was yours vaginal or abdominal? I heard you have to flip the vaginal ones so the right is actually the left but abdominal ones it's as you see it

Kmx - I would guess boy. It will be interesting to see what it is!

It will be! I'm really hoping for a girl this time lol! So we will see

It was correct for my youngest daughter!
I had never heard about it before then, but the u/s tech & I started talking and she told me about it. She then "predicted" girl for us, and said she was actually doing a little experiment to see how accurate it was. When I came back for the 20 week scan, she did mine again & confirmed girl. She told me that using Ramzi theroy she was at about 80% correct!! (don't know how many though).
I thought she said the scan had to be before the 8 week mark? I could be wrong though....

I'm so excited for my dating scan, I hope she does the u/s for me again lol

All transvaginal at 6-7 weeks. First 3 are my girls. Last one is my current pregnancy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 30
Dani was yours vaginal or abdominal? I heard you have to flip the vaginal ones so the right is actually the left but abdominal ones it's as you see it

Ah it was vaginal, so if I flip it it's right x

I still cant figure out how this works but can someone tell me what they think about mine? It was a vaginal ultrasound at 7 weeks and this is looking at it with my name and everything in the top so I havent flipped anything. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8
Well, Im not sure what Ive done wrong but these pics are upside down so my info is on the bottom of the pics! Sorry, Im new at this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
you do NOT flip transvaginal ultrasounds. you flip abdominal ultrasounds..

the ramzi theory proved correct for my 2 boys. i had an ultrasound at 7 weeks with my current baby, and it says another boy, LOL.:dohh:

Cool. Thanks! Can you tell by these pics if they looked like your boys? I didnt intenionally flip these pics. They were normal but after they posted they were upside down? I didnt see any option to correct it. Ive hardly posted any pics on here cause its happened everytime. LOL can someone tell me what Im doing wrong?
Im going to go to my camera roll and edit my original pics on my Ipad and flip them upside down and try posting again. Sorry for the confusion.

Ok heres the pic again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
Well its still upside down even after I edited the pic. LOL sorry! Not sure what Im doing?

I would guess boy too. Someone just told me about a website that you can submit you ultrasound pics to "gender experts on Ramzi theory" and they would email you what it is for free. I googled gender experts Ramzi theory and I think it was the first link. I'm going to submit mine when I go next week :)

I founder that website too and have submitted mine. So I'll uodate with their verdict. I'm guessing boy so will see if they agree

Thanks! I just sent mine in as well. I will post what I find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"