Ramzi theory help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
I read up on the Ramzi method (that says in early weeks, if the baby implants on the left it's a girl, on the right it's a boy) and my ultrasound is super confusing to me. It looks like it's just at the top?? I guess it looks a little on the left but can anyone offer their opinions? FYI - this was a transvagional ultrasound. If it was an abdominal, the picture would be mirrored.

This pic was taken at 6W4D. I can't get it to attach strait up and down, either. Sorry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15
I'm not sure how to read a sonogram, but there was someone here who did when I was pregnant with Kesslie. And she said mine was in the "boy" position and she's all girl. So I'm not sure I believe it. But maybe in the gender prediction forum, there's someone who can read ultrasounds?

That said, the Chinese gender predictor was right for both kids. :)

if you look close it looks to me like there is a "bright line" attaching to the left side of your uterus beside baby. I'm in no way an expert or doctor or have any experience at all considering this is my first, but I think that is what they are looking at to "determine" this. So I would say GIRL!

From what I now understand,you would have to ask your doctor where the placenta is.The image could be flipped at any time without you knowing.

I don't know really how to tell sides unless u ask the doc. But I don't really put any stock in these predictions, however they can be right at least 50%! Lol.

I'm not exactly sure, but it looks as if its implanted on the left. I see the biggest indent on the left, so that's why I'm assuming! I think this may me true as I went and checked my sons early ultrasound pic and he was on the right.

We just found out we are having a boy and on my early scan pictures baby is on the right!

Please post in the gender prediction section :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel