• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Random. Babycenters gender predictor is crazy!

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
So when I type my info in for the conception date ( and I actually tried varied dates for this date not just one date) I always get girl, but when I put in due date, I get boy! Hahaha crazy!
I don't believe in this stuff, was ony right for one of my two children, so i think it's a 50/50 toss up like anything else... But I was just doing it out of curiousity.
Has anyone else got varied results?

I didn't use that one but its probably based off that chinese gender calendar or something.. that was wrong for me both times lol.

I don't use baby center though.. I did when TTC my first baby and the group I was in was full nothing but drama! people blaming others for lying about stupid things and really judging others.. I went into my account and changed my password to something i would never remember so I wouldn't be tempted to go back to their forums.. I got pregnant the month after. Coincidence?.. I still look at other things there like the development and what not and did use their due date calculator but I won't use the forums lol..I haven't tried the test though!

I just checked mine and it says boy when I do conception and girl by due date. Wtf,lol. That is weird. Guess they do both so they can say they are right, ha.

I didn't use that one but its probably based off that chinese gender calendar or something.. that was wrong for me both times lol.

I don't use baby center though.. I did when TTC my first baby and the group I was in was full nothing but drama! people blaming others for lying about stupid things and really judging others.. I went into my account and changed my password to something i would never remember so I wouldn't be tempted to go back to their forums.. I got pregnant the month after. Coincidence?.. I still look at other things there like the development and what not and did use their due date calculator but I won't use the forums lol..I haven't tried the test though!

Man what's wrong with people? I do not use that forum, but I get weekly updates emailed to me about my kiddos.... Like certain activity ideas, physical developments and such. I was team yellow both times so I did all that gender predictor stuff :). Yes it's based on the Chinese gender calendar. I did the one on the bump.com too. ( that was right for one of my daughters wrong for the other) like I said I don't put any stock in it, just for fun. But I thought it was crazy to give two different answers for one pregnancy!

I just checked mine and it says boy when I do conception and girl by due date. Wtf,lol. That is weird. Guess they do both so they can say they are right, ha.

Ha! They are crazy! Are you finding out via ultrasound?

Yes for sure! I cannot wait 40 weeks lol.

I got the same result.. When I added my DD I got boy, when I added a conception date I got girl.. Just for fun I did it for my daughters DD & my birthday and got girl as a result. They have a 50/50 chance of being right, huh? :haha:

Yep! How early will you guys find out? Debbie, I know you said you were finding out too!

Probably not until the 20 week scan. I could never wait the entire pregnancy. I don't know how you managed to do it 2 times already!

They do it at 20 weeks at my doc, but you can pay for it privately at 15 weeks.v we will probably do the 20 week cause it is free lol. Are you going to find out this time?

Yeah waiting 20 wks is nothing! Hehe
As for me, I'm not sure. I'm actually really split. As I have said we've waited until birth for our first two, and this is our LAST. My husband is going to find out. I'm not sure, I think it will be hard for me to know that he knows the gender, so I think that will make those extra weeks REALLY hard. I've thought about just finding out with him, we wouldn't tell anyone until we delivered, but I'm worried I may be disappointed tha I didn't wait. I'm leaning towards finding out with him.. Just for planning sake this time. If its a girl, we need major help with a girls name ( I'm the pickiest person, and we had trouble with our other two girls) but we would be set with clothes, etc. if its a boy, name is set ( we still have it from when we picked when we were pregnant with our first) but I would get some boys clothes, blankets, etc. so perhaps this time we will find out, but I'm still so worried that I will be disappointed that I didn't wait, and once you find out, there's no going back to not knowing. As this is our last, it will be my last chance FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE to have that amazing moment at birth, so I don't want to ruin it.
I'm split!

Ya, that is hard! I just like to plan and prep so I must know, lol. If this one is a boy, I won't find out with our third as we will have everything either way.

I don't think I could make it with hubby knowing and not me!! Did he know with your other two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"