Random EASY questions about YOUR pregnancy

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by jazmin92, Aug 19, 2009.

1. jazmin92

jazmin92 Guest

what was the best thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after ?
    what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after?

were you early or late & how long??
    what did your parents think?
    what did your parents say?
    how old?
    are you living with OH?
    were are you living?

2. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? Worse thing about being pregnant before baby was born was how bad it made my fits and after the baby was born i dont think there really is a bad thing after

were you early or late & how long?? I was 2 weeks and 2 days early
    what did your parents think? They wernt happy when they first found out but then they came round
    what did your parents say? they said they'd support me through it all
    how old? 18
    are you living with OH? sorta
    were are you living? With my mum, dad, sister and connor but my OH stops most nights

3. ellie09

ellie09 Well-Known Member

what was the best thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after ? I haven't had the baby yet and i'm only nine weeks pregnant but i love it already

what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? I've had quite a bit of morning sickness already!

were you early or late & how long?? I haven't had the baby yet
    what did your parents think? They were'nt happy but said they would support me
    what did your parents say? Said that they would do anything they could to help us
    how old? 17, i'll be 18 when the baby is here
    are you living with OH? Nope, i'm living at home
    were are you living? With my parents

4. Rach276

Rach276 Well-Known Member

what was the best thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after ? The kicks were the best thing and the scans. I miss them! After he was born my fave things are just getting to know him, he suprises me everyday. Hes perfect :)

what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? The heartburn, constant thrush, sickness and sciatica lol. After he was born its probs the constant tiredness for the first month or so

were you early or late & how long?? 39+4
    what did your parents think? I only have my Dad but him and my step mum were fantastic after the initial shock. My Dad bought him a bike while I was still pregnant and he wont be able to use it untill his 3 lol
    what did your parents say? Not much at first lol. My stepmum had her first at 18 so she was just telling me that my dad will get over it.
    how old? 18 when i fell pregnant, 19 when i had him
    are you living with OH? yep, have been for about 2 and a half years now
    were are you living? With OH and my baby in a privatly rented place

5. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Guest

what was the best thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after ? Knowing that one day i would actually get to meet My baby and find out if she was a girl or boy

what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? The morning sickness that never went away and her feet in my ribs from 5 months on .

were you early or late & how long?? I was early by 1 day
    what did your parents think? My mother was upset at first but came around and my dad was happy
    what did your parents say? My mom didnt know what to say and my dad said that i would still always be his little girl
    how old? I was 18 when i got pregnant 19 when I had her
    are you living with OH? im not sure what OH stands for but I was and still am living with her dad
    were are you living? Im living in an apartment with my boyfriend and daughter

6. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

what was the best thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after ? Best thing about being pregnant: preparing! I love shopping, it was so much fun to get ready for my little one! 4D ultrasound, first time hearing her heartbeat, first ultrasound were really good ones too. Best thing since having the baby: her first smile- I'll never forget it.

what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? Worst thing about pregnancy: Getting stretchmarks. Worst thing after the baby was born: The short version? Recovering from the c-section. The long version- in my personal experience - I had a c-section and it got infected really badly, I had to go back into the hospital without my baby when she was one week old, in the middle of a C.Difficile & Norwalk virus outbreak, so her visits were impersonal and only in the hospital lobby. The hospital stay was terrible for so many reasons :(...

were you early or late & how long? Early, but still at full-term. She was born at 38+5.

what did your parents think? When I told them? My mom was okay with it. My mom was supportive and helped me a lot, got excited about buying stuff, etc. They worried a lot. My dad was disappointed in me and reminded me until the end of my pregnancy pretty much.

what did your parents say? My mom just let me talk and hugged me and told me we had to tell my dad. My dad was upset and told me to have an abortion, Iwasn't fit to be a mother, that I was immature, ruining my life.

how old? Got pregnant at 18, had her at 19.

are you living with OH? Nope. :( I want to be though.

were are you living? With my parents, brother, sister & daughter at their house. I hate it.

7. jenny_wren

jenny_wren Queen Spammatha

what was the best thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after ? before baby - the ultrasounds, the feel of her kicking and the shopping and doing up the nursery after baby - the first time she laughed was brilliant

what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? being pregnant - the heartburn and the sicky feeling and the fact i could eat the house one day and nothing the next .... after - the not bonding with baby and i have post natal depression which im on med for which i didn't want lol

i was 8 days early - 38+6

they were fine about it all

my mum was a teen when she had her first 2
    so she knew everything and helped me through

how old?
    19 when i gave birth

are you living with OH?
    i am yea

where are you living?
    in a privately rented flat

8. xx~Lor~xx

xx~Lor~xx Young mummy of 3 <3

Before: Seeing her on the ultrsounds, feeling her kicking inside me, After: seeing my beautiful daughter, waking up to her every day (and night!), cuddles :D

Before: blood tests.. not being comfortable, and getting out of breath quickly so housework was near impossible, stretchmarks. After: not being able to have sex :( lol, the bleeding and pain down below from grazing etc (cant imagine how painful it would be with stitches.....)

Late.. 11 days overdue. Was due to be induced the following day.

Mum was really angry, dad.. no idea (mum told him) They came around though :) They love being grandparents now.

Mum told me I was stupid, ruining my life, and should get an abortion. Dad.. didn't speak to him for a few days after mum told him. He didn't say alot till he'd totally come round to the idea and was over the moon.

how old?
    17 when I fell pregnant, 18 when I gave birth.

are you living with OH?
    Yup, we've been living together for a year and 3 months almost now.

were are you living?
    Privately renting a house with my OH

9. MeggieMoo88

MeggieMoo88 Waiting 4 our little man!

I love feeling my little baby wriggling around, although sometimes not at the best times, like when i'm trying to sleep!! Not sure about after, but i'm guessing it will be holding my baby for the first time <3

Worst thing about being pregnant has to be heartburn...bleah! Can't wait to not have to take Gaviscon at various times of the night lol! After i'm guessing it will be my downstairs lady bits! Oh and getting rid of my weight...not looking forward to that bit!

were you early or late & how long?? N/A
    what did your parents think? They were shocked at first, but have deff come round to the idea now
    what did your parents say? Eventually, congratulations! Oh and the usual "its hard work having a baby" I know, I know :)
    how old? I'm 20, will be 21 when baby is here though
    are you living with OH? Yeah
    were are you living? With my parents at the moment, hopefully will be moved out before or shortly after little man arrives

x

10. sambam

sambam Mummy of 2 princesses!

Best thing about being pregnant was feeling Bailey kicking and having my 4D scan! After she was born - the best thing was breastfeeding ! and staring at her for hours !
    what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? The worst thing about being preg was probably the heartburn and the tiredness and the part where i got so big i couldn't even put my own socks on :(.... i would just say the tiredness is hard to begin with.

were you early or late & how long?? 2 days early!

what did your parents think? they were soo happy for us
    what did your parents say? they just gave me a hug, DH came with me to tell them, and he was just saying to them "i promise to look after the 2 of them forever" so sweet :D
    how old? 17

are you living with OH? Yeah we had our own place at the time, moving to a bigger house nxt month ! and we are now married and trying for #2 !

were are you living? in our wee house :D

11. MissRhead

MissRhead Well-Known Member

what was the best thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? The best thing is going to scans and seeing baby wriggling around and just knowing theirs a little life that you made gworing inside you! After will be holding baby i think.

what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? Sickness all day every day, stretching pains! Probebly that ill be fat and ugly lol

what did your parents think? My family where thrilled, OH's family not so much.
    what did your parents say? My mum said AHHH imgoing to be a nanna!! :p
    how old? 18, will be 19 when babys born
    are you living with OH? I am but hes away alot with his job
    were are you living? i live with my mum dad and OH (When hes here) Just untill after babys born when we will find somewhere on our own xx

12. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

what was the best thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after ? Being pregnant: feeling her wriggling round and hiccuping. After: meeting her and seeing what she looked like and being able to actually hold her and see how beautiful she was

what was the worst thing about being pregnant before the baby was born & after? Being pregnant: feeling heavy and tired all the time. After: Not much really other than the obvious pain you have after you have given birth... also maybe the sleepless nights!

were you early or late & how long?? Late by 3 days

what did your parents think? They thought I was mad but supported me

what did your parents say? My mum was very upset for days and my dad was disappointed but after that they were ok

how old? 18 when I got pregnant, 19 when I had her

are you living with OH? No, he left me in January for a man

were are you living? I'm about to move house, will be by my mum just in my hometown

13. jazmin92

jazmin92 Guest

thanks everyone =]

14. etcetera

etcetera Well-Known Member

I can only answer a few questions :)

what did your parents think? - They were hurt, upset, and most of all disappointed. They haven't come around yet, but I think they will soon.

what did your parents say? - Mom kept telling me that I wasn't ready, that I need to abort, and what not.

how old? - I am 17

are you living with OH? - uhh. not yet, hopefully by April.

were are you living? - with my parents atm. :)

15. QuintinsMommy

QuintinsMommy Well-Known Member

lol so many people became pregnant at 18 and had baby at 19!
    lol cause I am the same:p

16. shocker

shocker Well-Known Member

haha same here!! ill be in 2nd trimester for my 19th cant answer them all either!

what did your parents think? dont know yet

what did your parents say? they dont know yet but it wont be pretty :(

how old? 18

are you living with OH? nope

were are you living? at home

17. orange zebra

orange zebra Guest

Parents do hate pregnancy at 1st ha ha

=]

18. trashit

trashit Guest

I haven't had the baba yet, i'm only 12+4 but i love my little spud so much already :)
    The worst thing about being pregnant is the sickness, feeling tired, moody and emotional, kinda constantly being on a period and having a hangover :(

were you early or late & how long?? not had the baba as yet :)
    what did your parents think? both uber supportive!
    what did your parents say? Mum said its ok whatever you decide im here for you, and dad said he's proud of me whatever i do :)
    how old? 16, will be 17 when baba is born!
    are you living with OH? sure are :)
    were are you living? in a house!