• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

random for fun: what is your guilty AF pleasure?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I think we all have our guilty indulgences that we run to when the witch shows. Today, I am going all out. Drinking champagne with lunch and eating a homemade pizookie (chocolate chip cookie in the shape of a pie with ice cream on top) for dessert.... had a little retail therapy ;) What does everybody else do to perk up during AF? :)

Dobby if you don't mind a sweet wine My fav (and ONLY) wine is the red Sangue Di Giuda omg yummy, and it comes in white as well. Reminds me of a wine sangria combo. Wine flavor but fruity and a bit sweet. It's from Italy but they have gotten huge and I'm sure it is everywhere now. See pic below.
NOW nothing says F U AF better than a spa pedi (leg massage, pedi and massage chair) followed by take out WITH a luscious dessert at one of my fave restaurants, and a good DVD. I sit on the bed with all the food sprawled in front of me like some Imperial Queen, good drink in hand, sampling the food, enjoying a good flick, while occasionally smiling at my beautiful toes lol ( notice there is no man in this scenario)
Sangue Di Giuda
SangueDiGiuda.jpg

I love my yasso frozen greek yogurt-coconut bars yumm. And Naked coconut water for hydration-after I indulge in my vodka cranberry of course :)

Margaritas from this little mexican restaurant minutes from our home. They are loaded with tequila, but taste so refreshing.

Or Moscato, either make me feel better after a few.

I'm loving it! I think I might need to hit the wine racks and Taco Bell tomorrow haha. Taco Bell ALWAYS counts, but SO tries to stir me away from it. But I sneak it every now and then hahaha

I'm loving it! I think I might need to hit the wine racks and Taco Bell tomorrow haha. Taco Bell ALWAYS counts, but SO tries to stir me away from it. But I sneak it every now and then hahaha

SO knows better lmao!

Wine and chocolate usually, but last month my friend who is also TTC and I went on a big 'not pregnant' night out, we had oysters, raw salmon, rare steak and paté all washed down with copious amounts of prosecco!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"