Random Small Questions Thread?

oh god thats another thing that i havent done. My birth plan. I was really wanting to wait untill OH gets here before i started all that but i really should be somewhat prepared. Arghhh i need to get more stuff aswell. I am all of a sudden feeling very unprepared haha

you normally do your birth plan with your midwife at about 36 or 37 weeks

Yeah i saw that on the NHS website aswell. Think i might use that when i finally come to do it lol.
Do you have everything for your hospital bag?

oh god thats another thing that i havent done. My birth plan. I was really wanting to wait untill OH gets here before i started all that but i really should be somewhat prepared. Arghhh i need to get more stuff aswell. I am all of a sudden feeling very unprepared haha

you normally do your birth plan with your midwife at about 36 or 37 weeks

I doubt my MW will do it with me. She is more of a you take it home and fill it out and then bring it back type of person lol

No lol i need to get like EVERYTHING for my hospital bad still! lol x

lol yeah i need to get mostof it. I have been stacking up on my maternity pads though as i knew im going to be needing them. I have some nighties that were a litte too big for me before getting pregnant so i think i will pack them (will save some money ;) ) And im thinking of getting some think socks to wonder around in because i dont think i want to be walking around in my slippers having my waters drench them all the time. lol

Lol i was thinking about getting some of them slipper socks... you know the ones that have like grippy bits on the bottom xxx

When is it the right time to start doing your birthing bag? My OH really wants me to start sorting mine out... Is it too soon? xx

I did mine at like 16 weeks I think its never too soon :D

i finally did mine at 39 weeks lol

:haha: I'm almost as bad as you, I just now started getting everything together that I'll need but I still don't have them in a bag of any sort... Or all in one place for that matter :rofl:
Some of it still needs to be washed too :rofl:

I'm bad :dohh:

yeah slipper socks are a good idea lol. Hospitals have too many slopes.. would suck of i went for a slide on my butt whislt having a contraction haha

Can I use fake tan on my legs during pregnancy, or have I got to look like the inside of a sausage roll for 9 months?

When is it the right time to start doing your birthing bag? My OH really wants me to start sorting mine out... Is it too soon? xx

I did mine at like 16 weeks I think its never too soon :D

How organised are you, you've done your birth plan already too havent you

haha yeah, i'm all excited and to me packing my bag and doing my birth plan is fun and I think its good to get it all done and dusted asap just in case :D:haha:
although i've almost finished nursery now so once thats done I'm not going to have anything to do for the next 3 months :(
although I'll be hoooge so wont want to do anything xD

yet another 2 questions

whats ikywym???

and i sleep on my belly when should i stop?

i stopped sleeping on my belly as soon as i found out i was pregnant. mainly it was starting to get uncomfortable in the first place.
iykwim- is if you know what i mean idk about ikywym

Can I use fake tan on my legs during pregnancy, or have I got to look like the inside of a sausage roll for 9 months?
aye pretty sure you can, if its your legs dont see why not x

whats ikywym???
"if you know what i mean"
i think thats what you meant..
iykwim :winkwink:

and i sleep on my belly when should i stop?
probably now :D its not advised. also when you get bigger ive heard you're not meant to sleep on your back either..cant remember why... pressure on bubs or something
xx

I probably shouldn't of but I slept on my belly for as longgg as I could because I loved it so much and I knew soon I wouldn't be able to for MONTHS.. but finally I had to stop when I started getting a real bump and it was to uncomfortable..
I think I was still trying to fight to sleep on my stomach around 16 weeks? Some where around there..

I'm glad I went as long as I could though, I miss it soo much now :cry:

also when you get bigger ive heard you're not meant to sleep on your back either..cant remember why... pressure on bubs or something
xx[/COLOR]

i was just reading this last night. once you get to 3rd tri u are not supposed to sleep on back because it cuts of blood flow to your legs.

also when you get bigger ive heard you're not meant to sleep on your back either..cant remember why... pressure on bubs or something
xx[/COLOR]

i was just reading this last night. once you get to 3rd tri u are not supposed to sleep on back because it cuts of blood flow to your legs.

ooo is that why?.. i couldnt even if we were allowed to, its so uncomfy and awkward xD

xx[/COLOR]

ooo is that why?.. i couldnt even if we were allowed to, its so uncomfy and awkward xD

I've heard multiple reasons for it.. And yeah most the time I can't these days anyway it makes me feel so squished and uncomfortable :haha:

yep, no sleeping on your belly or back.
I know when I was in labour whenever I layed on my back his heart rate would slow down.
thank god I always slept on my side, poor little guy was being all smushed. lol

yeah they do not like it when were on our backs! He always flips out. Its ok, they say, if your heads raised like when the mw checks you out. But it can make you feel faint and breathless, i know it does me!

i have a random questian. If your pregnant are tampons bad for you at any stage of your pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->