random.......stick on bra!

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Hello, this may be really random but has anyone tried a stick on bra? I have a backless dress which I want to wear but my low back bra isn't low enough. I also have small boobs so would like something with padding. If such a thing exists? Anyone tired any that have worked? And would recommend?

I've never got on with the stick on bras but I have a back extension strap that hooks on and then wraps around so you can lower your back strap.

I don't think I can describe it very well. But this is what it looks like https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_152010112360_-1

Or I know some places do bras with 'invisible' backs. Like this https://www.cupidlingerie.co.uk/clear-back-bra-bijou-white-328-p.asp

Thanks for the reply! I've got q bra strap extension but it isn't quite low enough :/ may have to look into the clear strap!

I used one for my wedding day. It was Victoria's Secret brand. Silicone sticky bra. Worked really well. It was pricey but no matter what store you go to it will be the same. Around $65. At the time I was a 32b.

Can you get Victoria secret in the UK?

Any ideas of underwear shops to go to to see if I can find something similar to this?

I brought a stick on bra for a backless dress I brought and wasn't really feeling its reliability so I then brought a strap extender which wasn't low enough and I've now opted for the clear back bra.

My only concern is that it might look tacky, with all the bra solutions I've brought if would have been cheaper just to buy a dress with a back :rofl:

I think it depends on Boob size. I have quite small boobs (b cup) and mine works well, it's a silicone one, cheap,It does make my cleavage a bit sweaty (sorry tmi)
Iv think mine came from la senza or tk maxx, try Ann summers to.

Mine itches like no tomorrow. I hate it! So I just go free and loose. ;) Small enough I guess I can get away with it.

Nipple plasters are an option depending on the top, does it have any support and do you need it. It thick material it thin? I went without for my wedding as I found out on the day the bra I had picked out showed so I just took it off and it was fine

Does this not make anyone else feel icky? I have a major nipple phobia and the thought of peeling something off my nip naps genuinely makes me heave.
So yes, pointless reply, I have never used them!

i used a stick on bra from primark but i guess you get what you pay for as it just made me get a bit sweaty underneath it so it kept peeling off!
i have small boobs too and i buy flower shaped nipple plasters to put on, they are from primark too in a little set with clear bra straps (which i think are vile!) and some of that double sided sticky tape which is useful!

I've used stick on bras, and think they work well, even though I have quite large boobs. And mine were only cheapies, from TK Maxx or the like

Bras like that don't work for me not even strapless :s I'm a 38gg just big ole underwire for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"