Random things that annoy you

Raggydoll

Reaction score
Saw this on another forum and some of the replies really made me :haha:

Mine are;

-Andy Murray
-People who put ice in your drink
-The fact nobody knows how to que anymore
-Attention seeking FB statuses when the person replies doesn't matter when asked what is wrong.
-H&M, it's too messy
- Ankle bashing trousers, seriously look in a mirror
- Large sausage rolls.

People that make sloppy noises when they eat
The "ive just humped my boyfriend" facebook status's - no one wants to know!
Those tops that strangle u when u sit down
Getting ur sleeves wet when washing up and having damp cold arms lol
Louis spence - cant stand him
And when a programme goes to adverts and the volume shoots up

Even worse when accompanied with a picture!

-foreigners with no manners that barge passed me at the checkout of a supermarket so they can watch me pack my stuff! :saywhat:

-idiots in my way when I am in a hurry! - like an elderly couple toiling over what colour loo roll to get this week! PICK ANY THEY ALL GO WITH BROWN!!

-UNhelpful customer service assistants and blimmin Jobsworths

-if i ask whats the matter to OH if hes come in from work with a face on and I get NOTHING! as a reply. ..OK.. tell your face that then please!

- when I have just washe dthe floor an the dogs bring mud in

-when I do the dogs dinner and one particular dog picks out teh meaty pieces to eat scattering the rest over the floor til the greedy dog comes and hoovers the rest up!

- the head bopping woman off the Halifax advert!! :grr: I could actually WHACK HER!

bet theres loads more (i'll come back to the thread on a bad day! lol )

Moms who think their way of parenting is the way everyone in the entire world should do it.

Ethnocentrism

Snow crunching under your feet

Salami

Oprah

I feel the same about H&M - it is always a mess!
I nip in early usually when it's nice and tidy cos I do like to shop there :)

I HATE people who let their dogs s**t on the streets and noisy food crunchers :growlmad:

Jeremy Kyle

Moaners!!!!

People who talk really loudly on their cell phones while in line, or in the restaurant

people who have to tell me they are pregnant right after I told them I miscarried

people wearing too tight of clothes and think it looks good when it just looks tacky

loud repetitive noises like clanking keys, or jiggling noises

dr phil

when i get so hungry I can not think straight

-Slow walking people, especially when I'm at work
-People with no manners
-Attention seeking fb status's
-When guys (my DF) get stressed while on fifa....It's a game, get over it

hmm mine have to be:

crumbs ! crumbs in my bed on the sofa on the floor (when i step on them barefooted) on the work surface they drive me mental!!! i cant stand it !!! my OH use to eat toast in bed and i use to get so angry at him lol

people eating noisily too

messing up something when ive just cleaned it ! especially if ive spent forever cleaning up, dosent apply to my DD she can make all the mess she wants :)

irritating facebook updates.

opening a new pint of milk when theres still an opened unfinished one in the fridge

putting empty boxes of cereal or anything really back in the cupboard/fridge/freezer. THROW IT IN THE BLOODY BIN !

buying like a chocolate bar for me and someone else then them eating all theres and eating mine too !!!!

god this list is endless and come to think of it its everything my poor OH does LOL apart from the facebook one.
xx

-People who eat Apples REALLY loudly

-My husband falling asleep on the sofa,either wake up or go to bed

-Janine from Eastenders

xx

Even worse when accompanied with a picture!

:haha: yeah i agree there, winds me up no one cares what uve been up to grrr lol

-People who eat Apples REALLY loudly
-My husband falling asleep on the sofa,either wake up or go to bed

-Janine from Eastenders

xx

Of all the noisy foods - thats my particular pet hate! Please have a banana instead!

- Ellen degeneres
- Martha Steward
- Newspapers
- negative attitude
- Driving in traffic
- People who hold the remote control & keep changing chanels & watching nothing
- politics analysis tv shows
- Eating directly from the serving plate (disgusting)

Loads of things randomly annoy me.

Kym Marsh, Peaches Geldof (actually every Geldof except Fifi), Matthew Wright, Gloria Hunniford, Claire Sweeney and David Dickinson all get on my nerves for no good reason, as does that woman Ruth Something who married Eamon Holmes. And Eamon Holmes annoys me too come to that.

People saying "Thanking You."

Paddy McGuiness's "No Likey No Lighty" catchphrase.

Being called "our lass" by DH or "your lass" by his friends.

Those really small buses that won't let you on with a pram.

Adverts on TV being louder than the programmes, so you have to keep turning the sound up and down all the time.

The way some programmes have a bit at the start before the title music, but it lasts about five minutes, then the title music plays and then the adverts come on before the programme has actually started.

People who can't understand road markings, cut you up and then give you the finger because they think you did it wrong.

People who push in when you are waiting for a lift, when they could use the stairs or the escalator but you have a pushchair and have no other choice.

Those extra chapters in books for the authors next book, that get you all interested but you have to wait 18 months for the rest of the book to be released.

People on facebook saying they are "confused.com" or "drunk.com" or "tired.com" or whatever.

The way they repeat an advert over and over and over every single advert break on every single channel for days on end, sometimes twice in the same ad break.

When they put those lookalike pictures in the paper but they put the wrong names on the photo (like Russell Brand and Marlon Dingle look alike so they would put "Marlon" on Russell's photo and "Russell" on the one of Marlon).

I feel the same about H&M - it is always a mess!
I nip in early usually when it's nice and tidy cos I do like to shop there :)

I HATE people who let their dogs s**t on the streets and noisy food crunchers :growlmad:

Jeremy Kyle

Moaners!!!!

None of those round here :angelnot:

Jeans that shrink 2 sizes when you wash them

Drunk neighbours arriving home late at night

noisy eaters too especially my 12 yr old son (i know im a bad mum for moaning) but it freaks me out and i cant eat

paying for sky and finding nothing to watch on all the channels

my neighbours - loud really loud and when anyone visits me they go really quiet!! makes me look like im lying

been irish atm, all thanks to our government (too much bad lanuage if i type exactly what i think of them)

when i go to the cupboard or fridge for some chocolate which i hid only to find my son or dh has eaten it

last one for today lol ...... when the dh/son puts empty boxes/milk cartons/ice cream tubs back in the press/fridge/freezer!!!

Loads of things randomly annoy me.

Kym Marsh, Peaches Geldof (actually every Geldof except Fifi), Matthew Wright, Gloria Hunniford, Claire Sweeney and David Dickinson all get on my nerves for no good reason, as does that woman Ruth Something who married Eamon Holmes. And Eamon Holmes annoys me too come to that.

People saying "Thanking You."

Paddy McGuiness's "No Likey No Lighty" catchphrase.

Being called "our lass" by DH or "your lass" by his friends.

Those really small buses that won't let you on with a pram.

Adverts on TV being louder than the programmes, so you have to keep turning the sound up and down all the time.

The way some programmes have a bit at the start before the title music, but it lasts about five minutes, then the title music plays and then the adverts come on before the programme has actually started.

People who can't understand road markings, cut you up and then give you the finger because they think you did it wrong.

People who push in when you are waiting for a lift, when they could use the stairs or the escalator but you have a pushchair and have no other choice.

Those extra chapters in books for the authors next book, that get you all interested but you have to wait 18 months for the rest of the book to be released.

People on facebook saying they are "confused.com" or "drunk.com" or "tired.com" or whatever.

The way they repeat an advert over and over and over every single advert break on every single channel for days on end, sometimes twice in the same ad break.

When they put those lookalike pictures in the paper but they put the wrong names on the photo (like Russell Brand and Marlon Dingle look alike so they would put "Marlon" on Russell's photo and "Russell" on the one of Marlon).

:haha: take me out ! most cringe programme ever ! alot of fun times with MIL watching this on a saturday night. :) xx

i know i said my loud neighbours but the worst part is when the husband or 17yr old uses the toilet in the ensuite, :sick: i really dont need to hear them using it iykwim

Noisy eaters
Slow walkers
Louis Spence
Overly depressing, attention seeking FB statuses

noisy eaters too especially my 12 yr old son (i know im a bad mum for moaning) but it freaks me out and i cant eat

paying for sky and finding nothing to watch on all the channels

my neighbours - loud really loud and when anyone visits me they go really quiet!! makes me look like im lying

been irish atm, all thanks to our government (too much bad lanuage if i type exactly what i think of them)

when i go to the cupboard or fridge for some chocolate which i hid only to find my son or dh has eaten it

last one for today lol ...... when the dh/son puts empty boxes/milk cartons/ice cream tubs back in the press/fridge/freezer!!!

this drives me mental too i have resorted to hiding my food in the washing machine! lol and for the empty things not going in the bin ! why do people do that !!!!! i have screamed at my OH because i went shopping and didnt buy any cereal because when i left i saw the box in the cupboard and assumed there was still cereal when i came back from shopping my OH asked me where his cereal was because there is none left, i could have killed him ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"