Random things that annoy you

andy murray

in a mag or paper when there is an * and you can't find the corresponding *

self serve checkouts asking me to place item into the bagging area

people who phone the house phone and when you don't answer phone again 30 seconds later

when the butter doesn't go to the edge of the bread on a sandwich or toast

news watch on bbc news

People with no manners

Geri Halliwell

No free return policy on online shopping

Someone turning the bedroom light on when you are half asleep

Snotty/snobby people

People who let their dogs poo and dont pick it up

Buses being late
The doors in the lift in Boots closing before I can get the pushchair in or out every time
Long queues
FB status that are really not worth posting like 'I'm just having a cup of tea'
Foxy bingo adverts

Buses being late
The doors in the lift in Boots closing before I can get the pushchair in or out every time
Long queues
FB status that are really not worth posting like 'I'm just having a cup of tea'
Foxy bingo adverts

Creepy!!!

oh i forgot one, people who walk in and makes a mess JUST after uve cleaned up

people who work with the public but seemed pi**ed off with the world

people not answering their phone it drives me insane!

people that "like" their OWN status on FB

people thinking they know your life but have never spoke to you

lol LOADS

noisy eaters too especially my 12 yr old son (i know im a bad mum for moaning) but it freaks me out and i cant eat

paying for sky and finding nothing to watch on all the channels

my neighbours - loud really loud and when anyone visits me they go really quiet!! makes me look like im lying

been irish atm, all thanks to our government (too much bad lanuage if i type exactly what i think of them)

when i go to the cupboard or fridge for some chocolate which i hid only to find my son or dh has eaten it

last one for today lol ...... when the dh/son puts empty boxes/milk cartons/ice cream tubs back in the press/fridge/freezer!!!

this drives me mental too i have resorted to hiding my food in the washing machine! lol and for the empty things not going in the bin ! why do people do that !!!!! i have screamed at my OH because i went shopping and didnt buy any cereal because when i left i saw the box in the cupboard and assumed there was still cereal when i came back from shopping my OH asked me where his cereal was because there is none left, i could have killed him ! x

now thats a great place to hide my chocolate. they NEVER use the washing machine

-Church clocks being wrong
-People who hold there fork like in a clench, like they're grasping it in their fist, I find it weird
-Drama queens/attention seeking/people who have always got a problem that they make out to be the end of the world :dohh:
-Those horrid adverts on the tv for "little loans" and pay day loans etc, make my skin crawl
-Just about EVERY customer I have served at work today!!! :gun::gun::gun:

lol LOADS

This annoys me so much! Also:

Loud eaters
Loud breathers
TMI Facebook statuses (Especially from MIL :sick:)
People knocking on my door asking to buy my gold
Go Compare TV adverts
OH hogging the covers in bed :growlmad:

lol LOADS

that is soooooooo annoying!!

andy murray

people who phone the house phone and when you don't answer phone again 30 seconds later

news watch on bbc news

:happydance: I'm not the only one

Hubby starting a long conversation just as I start to watch something. That's me dancing in front of Fifa next time he's playing.

Morrisons self service... "Would you like any cash back?" F!!CK OFF!!! :rofl: I hate self service, why on earth do they have to TALK.

Waking up early

Being tired

Posting depressing FB status because I actually WANT someone to ask me what is wrong so I can talk and being ignored.

Needing a wee every five minutes

My OH checking if there's anything coming the other way, so I can't see.

Stupid lazy drivers

Stupid idiotic drivers who have NO idea how to even drive

Stupid old people who judge me for parking in a disabled bay with my SEVERELY DISABLED child - my kid's paraplegic, you have a limp now stop staring you ignorant old bint!!!

andy murray

news watch on bbc news

:happydance: I'm not the only one

i'm not the only one either hehehe:happydance:

I don't even know why he annoys me so much, dh thinks its hilarious.
It doesn't help that BBC news show him ALL the time as if he is literally the only sportsman! and he always seems miserable and he mumbles. And he's just ...........grrrrrrrr:blush:

Morrisons self service... "Would you like any cash back?" F!!CK OFF!!! :rofl: I hate self service, why on earth do they have to TALK.

Waking up early

Being tired

Posting depressing FB status because I actually WANT someone to ask me what is wrong so I can talk and being ignored.

Needing a wee every five minutes

My OH checking if there's anything coming the other way, so I can't see.

Stupid lazy drivers

Stupid idiotic drivers who have NO idea how to even drive

Stupid old people who judge me for parking in a disabled bay with my SEVERELY DISABLED child - my kid's paraplegic, you have a limp now stop staring you ignorant old bint!!!

I HATE driver's that don't indicate or say thank you when you let them go how hard is it!?? lol

I HATE driver's that don't indicate or say thank you when you let them go how hard is it!?? lol

It's not hard! It really annoys me, especially driving in the city.

And as for the people judging us for using disabled bays - some old man in a car was staring at us when we got back to the car (outside the childrens hospital). I looked at him and he kept staring straight at me so I waved and said "have you got a problem?" and he pulled a face and looked away. Seriously there is no need.

I also really hate people that park in the parent and child parking spaces when they don't have children and you have to struggle to get LO out of the car

Cliff Richard, when the bottom of your jeans get wet, milk - evil stuff, mushrooms - just wrong!) lovey dovey fb status's, snorers, people who drive right round the outside lane of a roundabout with right indicator on, people that do not indicate at all, rude people over the phone at work, iPhone randomly changing words to what it thinks they should be, snobs, being too cold, clowns, cramp, cleaning the pee of the back of the toilet when I'm 100% sure I couldn't get my own there in my wildest dreams, people that have kids to palm them off to grandparents/friends/random strangers every other day of the week, when more than 1 wetwipe comes out at the same time, snow, being woken when I'm tired, when something doesn't turn up from eBay, when shops are messy, 4x4 drivers, dog shit on the pavements, ignorance, slow Internet, foreign telesales that cannot understand what you are saying, people that take lots of pictures of themselves and put them on fb under albums called "me", when people you don't know add you on fb, when OH tightens bottle lids too much so I can't undo them...

I'm sure there is more :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->