Random things that annoy you

tv programmes that finish at something-40 mins when the next thing you want to watch doesn't start until the hour is up, then you end up wasting your 20 mins peace and quiet while baby is napping watching some rubbish!

I wonder if this may be the thread to post this in...

I am a little wary of writing this as I hope it doesn't offend anyone, and it's not really a funny little annoyance but something that really does frustrate me..

I bothers me to hear women say "I really want to be pregnant" or worse, "I desperately want to be pregnant" because I wonder if that's really all they want - do they want a baby and the time it takes to nurture one? do they want a family? Or do they just like the idea of walking around with a bump..

For someone like myself, who could care less about being pregnant but would just really love to start and raise a family with my wonderful husband, and hold our baby and watch them grow, but has had some setbacks, it just makes me shake my head...

Sorry again if this offends anyone just had to get it off my chest!

I hate when people have to comment on how much I weigh. Like it is any of their business.

People who get on the bus and spend 10 million years finding the change to get a ticket...I think its the Londoner in me, I do NOT like fumblers when I am using public transport! I have actually grabbed a note out of someones hand and put it in the machine for them because they kept putting it in the wrong way at the train station :blush:

:rofl: I have felt like doing that so many times!!

Do it, it feels good! Although my boyfriend was horrified and tried to pretend he didn't know me :rofl:

kids dressed like dossers with parents dressed like they've just stepped off a photoshoot.
people who say being a mum is a "fulltime job".
Paula Abdul.

It is for some of us :flower:

I agree with so many of these! I'm now trying to think of some that haven't been mentioned yet...

When DH guesses how I'm going to finish a sentence rather than just waiting for me to finish.

Going to dinner with people who let their cats walk on their worktops & then trying to pick cat hairs out of my food without offending them.

People who drive the wrong way in carparks - especially the Trafford Centre.

People who post those status updates on FB that you have to like to see.

The We Buy ANY Car adverts

When DH puts food away in the cupboards - why does he put the weeks food at the back of the highest shelf where I can't reach & leave baking powder at the front?

When the self service checkouts don't pick things up because they're too light - eg gift tags at Christmas - I end up throwing them into the bag to try & make them register!

I'm sure more will come to me!

When you get annoyed with someone over the internet, and instead of working it out, they start more drama for you somewhere else.

I class being a mum as a full time job? lol I mean I do enjoy it, but its definitely full time!

I hate it when I see someone wearing the same as me :(

Celebrity endorsements, especially tv adverts - they are soooo cringeworthy :dohh:

OMG :rofl:
Some of these are hilarious
things that annoy me :

They way my toliet rattles :/
stupid facebook status' that are just there for attention and no one replys!
the feel of velvet and cordroy
when someone likes someone i dislike :lol:

I agree with so many of these! I'm now trying to think of some that haven't been mentioned yet...

When DH guesses how I'm going to finish a sentence rather than just waiting for me to finish.

Going to dinner with people who let their cats walk on their worktops & then trying to pick cat hairs out of my food without offending them.

People who drive the wrong way in carparks - especially the Trafford Centre.

People who post those status updates on FB that you have to like to see.

The We Buy ANY Car adverts

When DH puts food away in the cupboards - why does he put the weeks food at the back of the highest shelf where I can't reach & leave baking powder at the front?

When the self service checkouts don't pick things up because they're too light - eg gift tags at Christmas - I end up throwing them into the bag to try & make them register!

I'm sure more will come to me!

That rock guy needs a SLAP IN THE FACE !!!! LOL irritates the hell out of me and the go compare guy needs a beating !

it irritates me when people snore too when my OH snores i shove him and it seems to shut him up :happydance: x

people chewing loudly :sick: it makes me wanna vom! please shutup!!
people doing really obvious fake laughs!
not shutting the door properly! :growlmad:

i'll come back when i think of more :flow:

when you are doing up the buttons of your screaming and overtired LO's sleepsuit and realise after 5 minutes of fumbling that you've done them up wrong, which happened to me approximately 2 hours ago!

Iggy Pop doing those Aviva ads! Why? Why? Why?
:( :( :(
He was one of my idols - those ads make me cringe.

Any crap daytime ad in general!

the fact that when You politely try to change the subjec,t and the person keeps rattling on about it, even after you tried like 3 billion times!!

OT but rosie272 i love your LO's top in ur avatar :flower:

OT but rosie272 i love your LO's top in ur avatar :flower:

Aw Ta :flower:
My old Auntie was horrified he was wearing something that said Sex on it :haha: Had to explain they were a band!!

:rofl: wheres it from? i want one! xx

noisy eaters too especially my 12 yr old son (i know im a bad mum for moaning) but it freaks me out and i cant eat

paying for sky and finding nothing to watch on all the channels

my neighbours - loud really loud and when anyone visits me they go really quiet!! makes me look like im lying

been irish atm, all thanks to our government (too much bad lanuage if i type exactly what i think of them)

when i go to the cupboard or fridge for some chocolate which i hid only to find my son or dh has eaten it

last one for today lol ...... when the dh/son puts empty boxes/milk cartons/ice cream tubs back in the press/fridge/freezer!!!

this drives me mental too i have resorted to hiding my food in the washing machine! lol and for the empty things not going in the bin ! why do people do that !!!!! i have screamed at my OH because i went shopping and didnt buy any cereal because when i left i saw the box in the cupboard and assumed there was still cereal when i came back from shopping my OH asked me where his cereal was because there is none left, i could have killed him ! x

now thats a great place to hide my chocolate. they NEVER use the washing machine

If i hid something in the washing machine guarenteed i'd forget it was in there an poss run with the clothes :haha: :blush: x

when you are doing up the buttons of your screaming and overtired LO's sleepsuit and realise after 5 minutes of fumbling that you've done them up wrong, which happened to me approximately 2 hours ago!

Awe i hate when that happends especially if im tired to :dohh: i end up leaving it as it is :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"