random!! what u all doing to downstairs in labour?

katieeandbump

Reaction score
sooo thought id post it here as in normal 3rd tri some women are abit older so thought best post here :) 18 btw !!

what u all duing to ur fooeys? sorry if its abit personal! lool im still shaving everythin atm but its kinda getting hard to reach!! nd being young i think the midwives would think i was abit mingin if i left it to be overgrown lol oh ses he wouldnt mind if i grew it but i know i would be mortified!!! :dohh: xx

i had my Lo but i kept everything shaving thoughout my pregnancy im guess im lucky in the fact i could still see quite abit around my huge bump and a bit of blind shaving :thumbup:

I just 'tidied' up a bit! I kept going on about it because towards the end I let it go a bit overgrown :blush:

Was thinking about what to do...on one hand I was like 'it's gross if it's overgrown' and then I was thinking 'I don't want them thinking I did it because I was coming here' haha...but when in labor I didn't think about it ONCE! They've seen that many anyway..it really doesn't matter!

i kept it tidyish until 37 weeks then i shaved
by the time i went into labour 38+5 it had
grown to a perfect length :rofl:

but yea like fantastica said you wont give a
flying monkies when you're in labour but i'd
give it a shave or a trim every now and again
just incase :rofl: get your oh to do it aswell
if you cant reach! mine was shaving most parts
of me by about 33 weeks because i couldn't!

xx​

i cant reach or see and im to idle so sit there with a mirror. My OH wont do it for me because hes too scared of cutting me :( so i guess ill be all natural :'( i might give it a go in a couple of weeks though cause i dont like it being overgrown...

i'll most probably get a wax,
im gonna get one soon too cos ive been so lazy since being pregnant that i cant even be bothered to shave lol!
xx

as i am really small im not going to be able to see down tere so im going to have to leave mine (i know ewww)

:rofl: love this thread
was just wondering the same today actually
cos i errrrr had a go today and did manage but its getting hard to see past my bump already :lol::dohh:
and iv got 14 weeks to go, i might just have a go anyway and hope for the best haha :D xxx

Normally i do like to keep a neat shop but im afraid once the bump popped out i gave up.
I went into labour as natural as can be :laugh2:
I have a fear of blades n stuff (u hvae NO idea how difficult i found shaving my underarms for the first time, let alone then my legs and.....:dohh:*shiver*) obv now through years of doing it im used to those now but i still draw the line at blind shaving.
No1 cared, no1 looked twice.
To be fair i think a lot stranger things were happening to me down there :dohh:xxx

I haven't seen down there in weeks!
I'm not much of a fan of blind shaving because when I tried it turned out really bad..
So sadly everything is natural down there..(I hate it soo much trust me) Like some said though once your in labor pushing nobody will care especially you!
I might try keeping it a little tidy once I get near my due date but by then I'll be even bigger and it will be even harder!

im not a teen,but can i just say i had to have a section and they gave me a razor !! i was plsed to say " ive shaved already" :rofl: so think of just incases ladies :rofl:not that i cud see when i did it ! lol

I Shaved my whole time i was so tiny i could see everything and even touch my toes . so i was very afarid to go into the Labour room with it unshaven to i had a shower before i even thought of going to the hospital... Stupid i know on a list of things i should of been doing shaving shouldnt of been on it lol

I Shaved my whole time i was so tiny i could see everything and even touch my toes . so i was very afarid to go into the Labour room with it unshaven to i had a shower before i even thought of going to the hospital... Stupid i know on a list of things i should of been doing shaving shouldnt of been on it lol

i showered before i went in to and did a quick check while having contractions..not silly you dont want a smelly hairy woohoo if thats not you anyway lol

mine was shaving most parts
of me by about 33 weeks because i couldn't!

xx​

I was gonna say that I'd like for my OH to help me out in the shaving department! I don't like having a miniature forest down there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->