Random

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Dizzy spells. I keep having weird spells of dizziness. I have had my iron checked and it's fine. It sometimes makes me feel weird and shaky. Anyone have any ideas? I'm eating loads & drinking about 3ltrs of water a day so it's not that. But I can be doing nothing and feel all funny... Anyone? TIA 😘

It could be low blood pressure hun. I have it and get dizzy spells xx

Bp is fine 😕 if it was when I was getting up I would think so but I can be driving also & feel all funny

Did you ask your doctor about it?? Have you had it in prior pregnancies? I'd be a bit concerned especially while driving! Hope you're ok!

Did you ask your doctor about it?? Have you had it in prior pregnancies? I'd be a bit concerned especially while driving! Hope you're ok!

I do pull over and get to a safe place. I have had pre e, eclampsia & hellp in previous pregnancies. My bp was fine 2 weeks ago. I'm thinking I may just call l&d see what they say.. It can't hurt I'm sure

I'd go and get your BP checked. 2 weeks is a quite a while considering the complications you've had in past pregnancies. Hope all is ok xx

I'd go and get your BP checked. 2 weeks is a quite a while considering the complications you've had in past pregnancies. Hope all is ok xx

Thanks Hun, I went just got home about half an hour ago. Bp is up but not wildly up. Last week it was 112/62 & today it's 138/83. I have a trace of protein so far. Had a ctg Henry is happy in there. Got my midwife out tomorrow. So I will run it past her too xx

Dizzy spells. I keep having weird spells of dizziness. I have had my iron checked and it's fine. It sometimes makes me feel weird and shaky. Anyone have any ideas? I'm eating loads & drinking about 3ltrs of water a day so it's not that. But I can be doing nothing and feel all funny... Anyone? TIA 😘

I got this a lot in my last pregnancy and no idea why. One min would be fine the next I would be shaking and nearly fainting.
I would just have to eat and eat and eat constantly to make it subside x

YOU HAVE THREE CHILDREN 😱😱😱😱
And your 7months pregnant your tired. You probably have allot going on and it's making you exhausted. Exhaustion causes dizziness. Your so in used to doing so much you forget that your over doing it. You need more rest. And my answer to everything in life. Water water water!!!!

I could have written this!
I've been checked constantly for blood pressure as I was on pre eclampsia watch, it's been perfect, no gestational diabetes (been checked), iron levels are spot on etc.
But I keep getting dizzy spells, I've full fainted once and very close about seven times now, in Sainsbury, aldi, a pharmacy, legoland, a queue for a mini festival, a toddler group etc etc!
I'm drinking plenty, eating fine. I was like this last time too in third tri and I guess I'm a 'fainter' in normal non pregnant life. Midwife said some people are just prone to it and I must be one.
It's very embarrassing, had a few first aiders get me water and a chair in places.

I got this a lot in my last pregnancy and no idea why. One min would be fine the next I would be shaking and nearly fainting.
I would just have to eat and eat and eat constantly to make it subside x

All I do is eat!! Yesterday I had a huge bowl of cookie crunch, 2 mc dees breakfasts. 2 packets of soreen. Twix & caramel chocolate bar. Crisps. Apple, peach, 2 gammon steaks homemade chips & carrots. All I do is eat lol. Had 3 ltrs of water plus orange juice.3 decaf coffees. I also snack on sweets & biscuits. Don't really know how much more I can eat lol

YOU HAVE THREE CHILDREN 😱😱😱😱
And your 7months pregnant your tired. You probably have allot going on and it's making you exhausted. Exhaustion causes dizziness. Your so in used to doing so much you forget that your over doing it. You need more rest. And my answer to everything in life. Water water water!!!!

3 ltrs of water a day. Plenty of food. I'm sleeping 8hrs a night & then an hour or two during the day with my 1 year old.

I could have written this!
I've been checked constantly for blood pressure as I was on pre eclampsia watch, it's been perfect, no gestational diabetes (been checked), iron levels are spot on etc.
But I keep getting dizzy spells, I've full fainted once and very close about seven times now, in Sainsbury, aldi, a pharmacy, legoland, a queue for a mini festival, a toddler group etc etc!
I'm drinking plenty, eating fine. I was like this last time too in third tri and I guess I'm a 'fainter' in normal non pregnant life. Midwife said some people are just prone to it and I must be one.
It's very embarrassing, had a few first aiders get me water and a chair in places.

I have had pre eclampsia 3 times over. I have also had eclamptic seizures. So I'm very high risk consultant lead. So I know I'll be lucky to make it to 37 weeks. I'm always induced. Just hoping the dizzy feeling goes. Makes me feel confused 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->