Rant about ignorant MEN

MrsPuff

Reaction score
I was chatting with a few friends and one of them (male) was wondering why the movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" was about pregnant women! WTF! Then he went on to say that the MEN do all the work! That they "push 9 months before the woman!!" That made me soo angry! I wonder if most men are that ignorant as to what goes on when a woman is pregnant? I've been pregnant before and it ended in M/C and I felt like total crap the whole time! Even reading forums online tells you that it's not easy! The aches and pains, sickness, uncontrollable emotions, fatigue from growing another human inside you... But we do nothing while the men do everything!:growlmad:

I was chatting with a few friends and one of them (male) was wondering why the movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" was about pregnant women! WTF! Then he went on to say that the MEN do all the work! That they "push 9 months before the woman!!" That made me soo angry! I wonder if most men are that ignorant as to what goes on when a woman is pregnant? I've been pregnant before and it ended in M/C and I felt like total crap the whole time! Even reading forums online tells you that it's not easy! The aches and pains, sickness, uncontrollable emotions, fatigue from growing another human inside you... But we do nothing while the men do everything!:growlmad:

Is this guy single? I wouldn't be surprised considering what he said.

He has a friend who MIGHT be pregnant with his child (or someone else's) Haha but as far as I know it's just casual and he's single. I hope that guy isn't the father!

I wouldn't be surprised if he is single since he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Maybe she should get a paternity test done?

What a moron!
Haha
They have the fun part! ;)
That one "magic moment" shall we say! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs