Rant and Question

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
This is more of a rant, so feel free to ignore it. I'm just so frustrated.

I've always had irregular and stupidly long cycles. The last year they've seemed to regulate themselves a little more though, ranging anywhere from 31-49 days, although most have been 37 or 38 days. Now I'm on cd41 with no AF and no BFP. I tested December 31, January 1, January 5, and January 7 - All :bfn:

My cycles have been so good about coming every 37 days....they really seemed to be getting regular. This is my first month TTC. Why now do they have to be stupid and be long and irregular?

I'm so frustrated. I'm not even 100% sure I ovulated yet so this cycle could get ridiculously long. I just want to know what's going on and I'd like my body to work properly. :cry: I spent 2 1/2 years WTT for my rainbow. Waiting was really, really difficult. I was hoping TTC wouldn't be quite as hard and that my cycles wouldn't suddenly get all stupid like they did last time I was TTC. Apparently, that's not the case though and it's going to be a long, difficult road just like it was last time. :cry:

So I have a question now too: Should I just go to my doctor right away and see what she can recommend or what she can do to help me conceive quickly? Or should I wait it out and just see what happens? She suspects that I have endometriosis (and I've been suspecting it since the last time I was TTC)...will that make a difference in terms of when I should see her about TTC?

Also, at what point should I go to my doctor about my MIA period?

Thanks for listening to me ladies. I feel so stupid being so upset after one cycle. But I just remember how hard and frustrating it was going through all this when I was TTC my third (it took 13 months to conceive her) and all those feelings are coming back now that it seems to be happening again.

I totally understand, I used to have cycles like you and anovulatory cycles. I'd go the doctor who should be able to help. Do you temp? This would help you get a better idea of your cycle and see if you ovulate - some people find it stressful but it always helped me. There are some things people take to help regulate cycles - soy isoflavins are one but I don't know much about it.
Don't get to disheartened - are bodies can be awkward when it comes to ttc and this is your 1st cycle.
I hope af or a bfp comes soon. Good luck

I don't temp or use OPKs yet. I wanted to take a relaxed approach to TTC, but it's not quite working out that way. :haha:

Part of the problem I have with temping is that I don't have a very consistent sleep cycle. I'll usually sleep a solid 6-8 hours but the time is different quite frequently. I'm not sure if that would affect temping, or to what degree, so it might be pointless for me to try. :shrug:

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm trying to keep my spirits up; it just gets hard at times. I appreciate your response :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->