*rant* hormonal, grr argh fedd up grumble

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
argh i just dont know how to feel at the moment lol :grr::grr:](*,)](*,)

one moment im ok, the next im irritable, the next i want to cry, then im angry, then im irritable again, then i want t ocry again.
i feel tired even though i had a pretty decent sleep last night, i feel lethargic, i feel like i have a bowling ball sat in my uterus, im gassy :blush:
i feel like im really fat, i mean i feel like within a one night my chin has grown 4 times! all i want to do is eat eat eat. ive been slightly crampy on and off today (could possibly be something to do with being gassy but this is front cramps and gas normally gives me back cramps)
i have no idea why i feel like this and its making me all teary and emotional and well i just wanna cry and throw a hissy fit :brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:
no need to reply if you dont want i jsut needed to get that out before i drove myself nutty! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Wow - well I am entering this thread cautiously to send you a hug. And then runnnnnning like hell hehe.

Any chance you're pregnant hon? My sister was the raving bitch queen from hell in the first month or two - starting from about 2 weeks in.

LoolaBear, you are totally allowed a hissy fit!! I hope you feel better soon. Where are you in your cycle?

Wow - well I am entering this thread cautiously to send you a hug. And then runnnnnning like hell hehe.

Any chance you're pregnant hon? My sister was the raving bitch queen from hell in the first month or two - starting from about 2 weeks in.

:haha: that made me smile lol.

ive no real idea where i am as ive not actively been trying this month and also with af slowly getting further away the past two cycles i could roughly be anything from 7dpo-10dpo so bleugh. going by my last cycle at the latest i should be due on next tuesday but then since my MC my cycles have varied by 3 days.
im going to wait and see what happens next tuesday before testing but i dont half feel emotional. xx

Fingers cross that this is a positive sign darlin. Even if it surely doesn't feel like it right now.

I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. I've been there x

yeah fingers crossed. dont think i could put up with this and not have something at the end of it :haha:
OH eve nsaid last night that my boobs are looking mahoosive :holly: and today i looked the mirror and thought yeah they do look kinda bigger.
ggrrr have just forgotten what i was going to write next as my boss came in and disrupted me!!

How very dare he. Does he expect you to do this in *your* time?? :-D

It sounds positive to me chick. It would be rather typical for it to happen when you're not actively trying.

yeah i know, how inconciderate of him :humph: even though he does think its google im always on :haha:
we only took a month out from actively trying as we got married last week and decided that all my attention on the wedding would be a better idea as it would help the day smoothly.
and it was with taking my mind off ttc that i concieved the twins so maybe it might work this month :shrug: dunno. lol

Congratulations on your wedding! They certainly do take all your attention don't they? I got married last May and I look back and wonder what happened to the time before.

It would be great if you were - almost a honeymoon baby!

thank you, i think it did really help as for the first time in ages this cycle i had ov pains, ewcm and felt like i did actually ov. so fingers crossed really is all i can do now.
lol at least i dont feel like i want to cry anymore!

oh and i pee-ed alot last night, got up three times for the loo with majorly full bladder each time, normally its just once and probably only a half full bladder.
:shrug: wait and see see and wait ggrrr i hate waiting

It does sound pretty promising to me.

Heres hoping that you get a BFP and you're so happy that your hormones don't bother you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->