RANT: I hate it when people say things like...

People also feel the need to tell me that I'm 'definitly carrying a boy' and you know this how??? Do you have x-ray vision????

Idiots

i love this!

i got this at work i was asked what i was expecting so when i responded girl she told me to stand up and turn round... me thinking i had something on my back did a twirl to get NO NO! definatley a boy i can tell with how your carrying it?? im sorry you can see through my back!! WOW your better than the scan that showed absolutly no BOY PARTS but yeh THANX for that wonder woman....

Lol someone just said to me 'maybe if you walk around more, the pain will go away....'

Ummm no love it doesn't quite work that way GRRRRRRRRRRRR

This thread has me laughing my tits off!!!!

I have got to the stage where almost everything that everyone says annoys me...best friend having a pop cos I'm decorating and should be resting...sister moaning cos I shouldn't be working ?!?!? I'm only 29 weeks!...how do you feel - 3000 times a day...my god you're big aren't you

I hate the world!!! but love you ladies thanks for the giggles!!

xxx

yes i may just kill them in laws as everyday they ring up to see if ive had him yet.......its at the point where i dont answer the phone anymore, because they have to look after my 3 other kids whilst i go to hospital to have him. Are they really that thick? Can they not see they are really annoying me now, especially when i answer things like yeah hes asleep upstairs, took the other 3 kids to the hospital for a quick biology lesson whilst it only took 3 minutes to push him out and bring him home....TWATS!!!!

Im even saying to them i dont want them to visit for a few days after we are home, as i want the kids to get used to having a wee baby at home again. They said well we will only stop for 5 mins, im like no you wont get in the door because i wont let you. I dont want you here!!!

i would like to agree with everything everyone has said above!!!!!!

the best of the bunch i got only this weekend "your not looking well" ...(my responce) "iv terrible back pains and she hasnt moved much today" ... the response i got "oh have you heard about so and so she lost her baby today at 8 months... she only knew because she hadnt felt it move...AND she has to give birth to it!"

my OH new that was our que to leave as he new it had been playing on my mind all day without that "reassurance"

anyway...the princess made up for lack of movement by not stoppin for the last day and half!!!

OMFG I cant believe someone had the rudeness to say that to you!!! :hugs: I am glad she made up for it - I hate it when they have quiet moments :hugs:

suzielou I know what you mean thats sooo annoying!! I dont want ppl over as this is our first baby and I want time for us to be a family - my parents live round the corner and his are about 2mins away :grr: I want our time I dont want them here!! If we lived 50miles away they would not be there the same week so why they think cos they're round the corner its any different! My Mum overheard me on the phone telling my friend that I was being induced and she has told the whole world when it is :grr: I dont want ppl to know!!! :cry:

Thank you for this thread, you've all made me smile :)

i would like to agree with everything everyone has said above!!!!!!

the best of the bunch i got only this weekend "your not looking well" ...(my responce) "iv terrible back pains and she hasnt moved much today" ... the response i got "oh have you heard about so and so she lost her baby today at 8 months... she only knew because she hadnt felt it move...AND she has to give birth to it!"

my OH new that was our que to leave as he new it had been playing on my mind all day without that "reassurance"

anyway...the princess made up for lack of movement by not stoppin for the last day and half!!!

OMFG I cant believe someone had the rudeness to say that to you!!! :hugs: I am glad she made up for it - I hate it when they have quiet moments :hugs:

she is STILL making up for the quite moment so all is forgiven haha!! but yes i dont think i missed any part of the conversation out or stretched the truth in anyway... that is exactly how the converstation "panned out" before i left haha!!

rude!!

little monkey scaring you like that!!

You've started something here Silas!!!

- MIL "make sure you let Matt (OH) do things, i know that he can be a bit... but he'll make a good dad' WTF!!!??? First of all 'he can be a bit - like what? and secondly, its his frigging, child - of course i'm going to let him do stuff!!!

- MIL (sorry its not meant to be a MIL slagging off session :blush:) "now i know what your like, your like me" (err no i'm not) "you have to take it steady, have you been resting, you can't possibly take the dogs out for a walk, or go to the shops, make sure Matt, that she doesn't do too much and takes it easy"....... O.K. I appreciate the concern, but i'm pregnant, not dying, and surely if i feel like i can manage to do these things i should? I know loads of pregnant ladies that would give their OH's left testicle to be able to be as active as i have been during the late stages of pregnancy.... i'm not a child, and i will slow it down when i feel i need to!!!

This is the best one...

- friend of MIL, who i met once at the MIL's birthday meal in a restaurant. I was sat opposite her....
" oh dear you look blooming, really well!!!! Well i do hope everything goes well for you, after all you have had 2 miscarriages, and your brother has died, and your other brother is disabled - it's just i hope he (the bump) is normal" topped off with a look of pity!!! :dohh: what type of a re**rd goes around saying that to anyone - let alone a pregnant woman your meeting for the first time!!!

diz that woman needs shooting who says that?? :shrug:

I would love to still take the dog for a walk and go shopping on my own etc and although i feel i can i cant (SPD) and thats what gets to me cos my mind thinks yes and body says no :hissy: ppl asking stooopid questions and making comments like 'crutches as well as being preg gosh that must be bad' errrrr reason I have crutches is cos i am preg!! leave me alone total stranger, i know its hard you pointing it out to me is not going to make me feel better

I so agree with all of this and just reading it all made me feel calmer! x

That is absolutely ridiculous, how can ppl be so insensitive! I would of told where to go! :growlmad:

diz that woman needs shooting who says that?? :shrug:

I would love to still take the dog for a walk and go shopping on my own etc and although i feel i can i cant (SPD) and thats what gets to me cos my mind thinks yes and body says no :hissy: ppl asking stooopid questions and making comments like 'crutches as well as being preg gosh that must be bad' errrrr reason I have crutches is cos i am preg!! leave me alone total stranger, i know its hard you pointing it out to me is not going to make me feel better

i know..... its ridiculous!!!! :hugs:

That is absolutely ridiculous, how can ppl be so insensitive! I would of told where to go! :growlmad:

she has had 2 perfect pregnancies and births... she thinks she the only mother on the planet!

stupid woman today said "how much longer have u got?", i replied 3 months, she replied " wow ur gona be huge by the end". cheers love!

My mum is the queen of the wrong thing to say!

'You look like you're having a huge baby'... Does that mean I look fat?

'You won't have anymore will you?'... Everytime I see her. Quickly followed by, 'What if Ben (my husband) suddenly gets overwhelmed with responsibility and leaves you with 3 kids?'... At no point in the 5 years I've been with my husband has he shown any sign of this. Infact up until he was 18 he was the joint carer for his severly disabled brother so not exactly a stranger to responsibility.

'I think you should get rid of your pets now you're having another baby'... Yes because getting rid of my pets which I love will immediately make me a better mother.

'I don't know why you and your sister don't get on, you have so much in common now you are having babies'... So really what you are saying is I have loads in common with every pregnant woman because we are giving birth?

'You look tired, won't be long now'... I was feeling quite good until you said that.

I could go on forever but thank god I've got that little lot off my chest :rofl:

ha ha just thought i'd add one i got a few weeks ago...i was stood at a bar abnd this must be 75 year old bloke said to me 'how long you got left love?' i said 7 weeks ...to wich he replied...'what you havin a baby elephant?'...to wich i replied 'yep and there twins and one day my belly will be as big as yours!'...'prick'....i think he got the message and didn't speak to me again lmao

I keep getting

"your so big" which annoys me. Do they have to point it out!

My mum usually comes out with some rite blinders but thankfully haven't spoken to her in 8 weeks so haven't had to listen to her crap lol

I get the odd approving 'you haven't put it on anywhere else' off some...

I don't have a MIL this time (ex who donated the DNA this time around hasn't told his ma, sisters or son about this baby....) but the one who is the nan to my 2 girls was a horror.

She rang me every day in work when I was expecting 1st baba and kept asking if I knew what it was? She had 3 boys and thought she was going to be having boy grandchildren and wanted to know when a girl would come along...At 32 week appt I said to my m/w this and as I was measuring big too she got me a quick scan, found out twas a girl...very excitedly I told MIL who then turned and for the rest of the time I knew her constantly accused me of thinking I was better than her for having a girl...psycho...then I had another girl and now I am having a 3rd.

Apparently my ex husband who I am not legally divorced from but who I haven't seen since he stopped coming to see the kids for NO reason 18 months ago and who cheated on me, didn't pay the mortgage and after we split let himself in the back door and got into bed with me asked a mutual acquaintance was I pregnant and said 'oh I must have grounds for divorce now'...errr get on with it fool....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->