RANT. Over-reacting, but f**king tired!!!

L

LoisP

So i was about to go to bed. I share a bed with OH and LO is in a cot next to us. I haven't been able to sleep properly for weeks. either LO won't sleep, or he'll sleep and for some reason I just wont be able to! So had a really long day, absolutely exhausted, got into bed, to find my whole bed STINKS of smelly feet :sick: It's OH, he's a builder so he spends all day sweating in steal toe cap boots, then gets unchanged and gets into bed, he's inconsiderate i swear he just took his socks off and got into bed. My sheets smell of feet, my pillows, the duvet cover, the lot. So ive just said im sleeping in the living room because i wont be able to sleep with that smell. Just fed up i got no covers now and gotta sleep in the living room on the sofa because he cant be bothered to wash his dirty ass feet GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRr men what are they like they dont think do they lol xId make him sleep on the sofa lol! xx

GRr men what are they like they dont think do they lol xId make him sleep on the sofa lol! xx

I did think that. But then realised he can't take the smell with his, it's lingering in all the fabrics, LOL

x

I would make him change the sheets, blankets, everything then spray air fresner and then make him sleep in the living room haha but I'm mean like that :)

Scott is exactly the same! Except I sit there and throw a can of air freshner at him :haha:

Aw, Lois! Make him wash his feet!! Men are disgustingly dirty. My OH loves to eat biscuits in bed!! Goddamn crumbs in the sheets now!

awww hun :hugs: id have made him handwash the bedding....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->