Rant sorry.. I love my baby but Totally fed up wi been in pain!

baby030611

Rylan Jack 07.06.11
Reaction score
Ok so I've just been t docs cos was weeing all the time

And ive got a water infec... AGAIN!!!! I'm actually in real bad pain when I get them tho like in my back and pubic area and I only got rid of one like 2 week ago! :(

Ifs it not that it's bv (bacterial vaginosis) that I get and totally fed up if antibiotics!! Am even sat crying now how pathetic am I! :,(

Sorry just had t rant.. Because most of the problem
Is because at work I dont get help when I need it so I'm stuck customers where I can't leave the desk unless someone else is there and people are I swear purposely ignorin me when Im asking to go to toilet. FED UP

Feel like getting a sick note if I'm honest .. But for a UTI... They'd just laugh at me ha

aww hun i feel your pain i have UTI's everytime i have a period and because of a luteal phase defect i have a period every 2 weeks. Now im pregnant i have had kidney infections regularly instead! Its a nightmare. Now i just make sure i am constantly drinking cranberry squash. I carry a litre of it on me at all times and glug it throuhout the day.

Think the people at work need to have a bit more tolerance because having to hold your bladder must be very uncomfortable. When i was in college i made my tutors very aware of my bladder problems and didnt think twice about unproffessionally running off to the loo, i didnt care if i had left a client with foils looking concerned, my health is waaay more important. Obviously work is a lot different. Isnt there anyone u can speak to about it? Because thats really not fair for u to be left sat there.

Im sure u have heard it a million times but drink lots of water or cranberry from now on if it doesnt prevent the infections returning it makes peeing a lot more bareable during the infections. Cranberry nutralises the acidity of urine and makes the burn/sting lessen or go away completely and helps urine to flow more freely or it feels that way. Hope u r better soon xxx

Aw thanx so much!

I have mentioned it before but my manager is a complete thick bitch and if ur not licking her 'bum' to put it nicely u get fuk all done.

So I'm gonna the head of human resources Tomo to complain about that and several other issues I have with work too.

Thankyou for the advice tho!

I also forgot to mention that I even asked for liquid form of antibiotics instead o tablets cos they make me panic when I'm due one.. Lol how childish am I?!? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->