*RANT* Sorry...life...men!!! (LONG)

xxxKatiexxx

Reaction score
I'm just a little stressed right now- I didn't sleep very well from just being so frustrated.

Well we're living with my parents and my OH works for them and it's very very little money. My mum goes from saying put your name on the council list to get your driving done etc etc so ok I filled in the forms for council place but they don't seem to think we deserve anywhere apparently or whatever. Did our driving (I may have failed but Oh passed :) ) So then she says about doing the private renting scheme thing where you can get some help towards it and about getting a car... where is all this money coming from???? I have a bit of savings (most of which was from a student loan which I then dropped out of and so I'll still owe back) But other than that we have basically no money, half of what OH makes goes out on his old debts each month, I'm not entitled to anything.

So we need a job, house, car and I'm just so frustrated about it. I've moaned about my OH on here before, he spends all his spare time at football or at his friends house playing games and whatever they do. He said he's making themost of it before LO comes but it just gets to me. We hardly ever spend any time together any more. Our sex life is pretty non existent. (Sorry!) He comes to bed at like 5, 6, 7 in the morning and then spends the time in the day he can sleeping. I've lost my sex drive a lot and I feel bad about it and think wil he stray because of it- but if he just came to bed at a fricking reasonable time maybe we could get back to how we used to be.

I just don't know what to do. I've spoken to him before and it just hasn't really got me anywhere. So today I thought I'll attempt to sort out my lady garden :blush: and then you know... and he's said he's going to play football right after he's finished work (he usually goes in the vening which I'm sure he'll be doing as well) I just don't know whats happening with my life at the moment- the only thing I have to look forward to is my LO and I'm going crazy. We were meant to be visiting pur frinds where we used to live next week, but my nans just died and I've got her funeral next week so won't be able to go. Everything just seems to be happening al at once and it's only the first month of this year. I'm a bag of hormones as it is I just don't know how to cope.

ARGHHHHH... I'm so sorry I didn't think it would be this long. If you've read this thank you!

xxx

:hugs: am so sorry that things are rough for you at the moment and sorry to hear about your grandma :hugs:

Why did the council say you couldn't get a house??

aww hun, im sorry ur having a rough time at the moment, have u tried citizans advice for help with housing as the council will use any reason to fob u off if they can.
hope u can sort stuff out with ur oh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->