Rant

cozbean

Reaction score
Oh my goodness.

So, the full story is I've been on BC for the past couple of years, but because I kept getting sick the past couple of months with bronchitis and sinusitis, they kept putting me on antibiotics. And I was always careful and so on. WELL, not so much last month. Which, I'll admit I'm not too upset about. Soon after though (like the next two weeks) they had me on the next round of antibiotics. So I'm literally wracking my brains for all the times I had sex on and prior to the antibiotics because them hormones are a bit dramatic.

But oh my goodness, boobs grew a full cup size (I look like Barbie), and my lower back hurts like I've been lifting my fiance. I fall asleep doing simple things like brushing my hair or typing on the computer. Oh, and I might add that basal body temp has been up in the ranks of 99-99.3 all week without any hopes of coming down (I'm normally a 97.6 kind of person). So, I'll just point out that either I'm pregnant or going through pre-menopause at 21. Hot flashes indeed.

So basically I have a lot of sympathy for everyone who gets or keeps getting a BFN. Those little buggers really sneak up on you. I'm going to keep testing out of pure stubbornness and rebellion, but kudos to all you women who have been doing this for longer than I have and soldier on. Have a drink on me. Cheers.

antibiotics can eff with your system. test if in doubt <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->